“Good food, lousy service”
Review of Chicago Fire

Chicago Fire
Ranked #3 of 280 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We went on a Saturday night as a group of 5. We were told 10-15 minutes, but it was much longer. The servers were friendly... when they were there. However, it was very hard to flag anyone down and it took a long time to order and then a long time for the food to come. I would have loved to have gotten deep dish or stuffed pizza, but it had taken so long to sit down and our group was pressed for time, we had to settle for the thin crust. The Greek fries and my pizza were very nice. I would consider coming back at another time when I wasn't in a rush, but I wouldn't run back here either.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We've eat at CF all the time, especially when I am playing at the Powerhouse Pub next door. The staff and cooks are among the friendliest i have ever encountered anywhere, and they work hard to make and keep customers happy. And their pizzas and pastas are just good.

It may not be "Chicago" at the Fire, but it's as close as you'll get on the West Coast...

(FYI used to live near Chicago).

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I really enjoyed this restaurant!! The food was delicious and the service was great!! The atmosphere was really great !!! The pizzas were so yummy and you can even make your own pizza : you choose your size and the ingredients which is awesome :) the salads looked great too ;)

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Wow this pizza was so yummy! We got the deep dish stockyard pizza and gluten free thin crust pepperoni pizzafor our son. The gluten free pizza was good and decent sized for a small pizza. I will say the crust was extremely thin but unlike every other mass produced gluten free crust we've had it didn't taste like cardboard. The deep dish crust was amazing! It wasn't too doughey or too crisp or too greasy it was seriously just right. It was loaded with toppings. Even the antipasto salad was good and I usually don't like Italian dressing. The service was fast, polite, and helpful. I will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Was there with a large party (20+ people) for the post wedding rehearsal dinner. Service was good and they were able to accommodate more people that originally reservations were made for.

Deep dish pizza took a while to make - which they warn you about - but it was worth the wait! I like how they do a "family style" salad - enough for 5 people. The bread with the dipping sauces was really great (extra $).

Been to Chicago Fire? Share your experiences!