“convenient stopover”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Folsom
Pleasant Hill, California
“convenient stopover”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

we were on a business trip which was extended beyond our expectations. This hotel was very convenient for us and in the area. Many local options for food and in a very quiet area. Many local shops, and easy access to main freeway

Room Tip: if you need a quiet room near restaurants, shops and easy access to freeway; we recommend this hotel
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Amy D, General Manager at Courtyard Sacramento Folsom, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
We are so happy you and you family enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you all back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

It's a great business and overnight hotel that is also very kid friendly. The location is good too...lots of things within walking on the food and shopping front.

A big deal for my family and I is: bed comfort & quality. This Courtyard has great beds with lots of feather pillows and premium quality linens.

The rooms are large with a pleasant layout and quality furniture. The lobby and bistro are trendy and stylish as well.

You are getting a lot for your money here.

• Stayed August 2013
We are fortunate to have the convenience of restaurants and retail shops within proximity of the hotel. Most importantly, we are fortunate and thankful you have chosen to stay at our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you all back.
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've stayed twice in the hotel for 2 weeks and for 4 weeks.
The staff is very polite and helpful.
Breakfast is pretty good (it was also included in the rate)
Room are clean and new.
Next time I'll stay in this hotel as well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I would consider the hotel location to be in the quiet side of Folsom, yet near to the amenities that would keep a single traveler alive. There are drive through around the hotel that opens till late. IHOP is open 24 hours (at the time of visit) gives discount for hotel guests. The breakfast in the hotel is great but with limited choice, the menu gets boring after some time. Rooms are always kept clean but the floor creaks and the elevator has to be the slowest I have ever been on. Only shortcoming of the rooms is the lack of a refrigerator, which would come in handy since BevMO and Whole Foods are within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank NeeShen
Bondi, Australia
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel was amazing. I booked it on my iphone in the car about 30 minutes prior to arriving. When we got there, the employee at the desk was really nice. We had no problem finding my information on the computer and she was joking about the front door being locked because I stood outside for a minute since I had no key to get in. There was another guy at the desk helping a different guest, who seemed to be pissed about something, but I didn't really hear anything about the problem. Anyway, the rooms were extremely clean. For some reason, I didn't feel like I was trapped in a windowless cave when we slept that night like most of the other hotels I've been in. The room temperature was great. My friends stayed in the room right next to us and I didn't hear any noise through the walls (I know they were being rowdy, too). They had really nice shampoo/conditioner (Paul Mitchell, I think) and regular bar soap for the showers. Water pressure and temperature were fantastic. I didn't check out the fitness center but the pool looked nice (it was closed since it was so late). The lobby is very fancy with some booths, this TV that tells you the weather and news, and a little snack bar where you can get breakfast/coffee in the morning. I just loved this hotel. Absolutely stay here if you are in the area. Also, there are a million restaurants and shopping centers within walking distance basically.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Folsom
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Staff nice, great beds, quiet even though next to an elevator.Good location
and making me type a certain amount of characters makes me wish I would not have done the survey. I will not do the survey again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

San Francisco, California
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was working in Folsom and found this Courtyard to be very convenient. Right off the freeway, near lots of restaurant and shopping options and near my client! All good things. Staff was very friendly. Rooms clean and quite (even right by the freeway). Comfortable lounge. And typical but appropriate size fitness center.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business