Courtyard Sacramento Folsom
$149
Larkspur Landing Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$93
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$104
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$87
$88
Hotels.com
$131
Orbitz.com
All reviewssink areamarriott memberroom keypretty standardnail salonshopping and restaurantsstarbucks coffeefront desk staff were very friendlygreat shoppingsam's clubwhile visiting friendsconvenient locationtaco bellbeer and winehotel is cleanflat screenlaundry facilities
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This hotel is perfect for a business or family stay. Its located within walking distance of many restaurants and outdoor shopping. Its newer so its automatically clean and well kept. Nice little gym, indoor pool/spa, and a bar downstairs. No free happy hour so I found myself having a drink at a restaurant named Fats next door. Its a chinese fusion place that has a pretty good menu. I recommend it.

Room Tip: I like rooms away from the elevator so I had a nice end room. Ask for it!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I actually was there to attend a lampworking class in Cameron Park and stayed at the Marriott because it seemed to be the closest chain. The manager and all the staff were always full of smiles and quite helpful. Clean!!!! How wonderful to find a hotel that was so clean! It is small and perfect! I am planning to attend more classes in Cameron Park and there is no doubt that I will again stay here!

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be great...I stayed on the freeway side, but didn't hear a thing.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights and it was nice. The room is very nice. The bed isn't the most comfortable. It's a little too hard. However, the room was very clean. We even checked for bed bugs and didn't find any. I was a little bugged at first because they put us right by the elevator but it didn't bother me at all. We were a little bothered that the breakfast is not complimentary, and a little pricey. However, we were happy with the service overall. Everyone was very kind an helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CandJGriffith
Reviewed September 1, 2011

My stay here was a positive experience. The property delivers on the Courtyard promise . . . pretty much what you would expect from a Courtyard in a modern, newer, suburban area . . . clean, quiet, comfortable, safe, modern. Nice fitness room. All your typical suburban chain restaurants are nearby, including In and Out Burger across the street. One minor complaint would be that they still do not feature flat screen TVs. If you're traveling there, you probably know this, but in any case, just beware that Folsom is pretty far to the east of Sacramento.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Stayed here for Memorial weekend in between our Sacramento Capitol trip and the Gold Rush at Marshall's Gold Discovery Site/Sutter’s Mill in Coloma.

Spacious room (suite style with a sofa bed – although it was broken when we opened it so we just took off the mattress and laid it on the floor for our 2 sons – just like camping) and better than expected A/V connection to the flat screen TV (hooked up the kid’s portable DVD player so they could watch their movies).

Nice pool and fitness center and close to a lot of eateries and gas station (adjacent to Chevron).

Breakfast was filling as well.

Overall, ideal and no frills lodging in between Sacramento and Coloma.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family