Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom
Larkspur Landing Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$110
$103
TripAdvisor
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$104
$103
Travelocity
$131
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desklong term stayevery employeerooms are bigpeace and quietextended staywalking distancespacious roomstaff was friendly and helpfuloatmeallocation is greateasy freeway accessclean hotelexcellent staybusiness tripwhole foods marketwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2009

There is a reviewer on this site that is using several alias names. He's either "horatio559" or 'car-lover-roadster". All of his inputs for the Marriott brand hotels are negative and he seems to be creating stories to scare customers away from the hotels. Just wanted to alert everyone!

Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2009

NOT SAFE......Our friend's pick-up truck was stolen from the hotel parking lot and later found stripped in Rancho Cordova! At least his enclosed car trailer with his prized hot rod was not stolen. He had disconnected his truck from the trailer to do some errands and did not hooked it back up for the night. The truck was stolen sometime between 9:00PM and midnight. In addition to our friend's loss, the hotel staff was not very accommodating to his needs or displayed any empathy for his loss. Parking lot not safe for your vehicle!

• Stayed: August 2009
1  Thank Car-Lover-Roadster
Reviewed May 14, 2008

This is a newish Residence Inn and I found the sound insulation between rooms very bad for a residence inn. I could hear the lady next door coughing and the everytime the guy upstairs moved around I could hear him. One side of the hotel faces out onto the freeway E50 so it is also noisy. The other side of the hotel faces out onto a carpark which is quieter except for car alarms, the guy outside my window with the Harley with open pipes at 5.30am each day I was there. Also this was expensive at $179 per night. I asked to get moved to another room buy I got the usual story that they were fully booked - I was checking in at 3.00pm and I'm sure there are other people checking in later that day so why can't they just swap me to another room for someone arriving later.

The place was clean, the internet fast, good hot water, nice pool and excercise areas.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 11, 2007

We stayed in August of 2006 for one night to attend my friend's wedding in Folsom.

We checked in at 10 pm without any problems. The place was not hard to find and was very quiet.
It was surrounded by what seems to be new restaurants and shopping areas as well as other upcoming developments.

In the one queen, one sofa room, it was okay. Clean and simple, no complaints about the room except a stain on the chair. The soundproof walls work. Front desk seemed to be ran by 20 somethings. I used their computers for internet in the lobby for free.

We took a dip in the indoor pool and spa even though it was after midnight. The front desk said it was okay, juts as long as we're not loud. Soon, more guests saw us and went swimming too.

In the morning, we were welcomed by a staff member to have breakfast at the complimentary buffet. Very fulfilling. I made a waffle in the waffle maker and my man had eggs. Also, it wasn't crowded, so that was a plus.

This place is okay. Folsom is, in my opinion, just a family town. I wouldn't visit unless I had to.
Clean and simple. Quiet and near restaurants and simple shopping like Best Buy.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 27, 2006

Room was clean and the service was good. The breakfast was what was expected with a friendly staff. The night time food and service was less that what I have experienced at other Residence Inns. No cocktails and very basic food.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business