Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom
Larkspur Landing Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$117
$135
$118
Staybridge.com
Courtyard Sacramento Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$119
Hilton Garden Inn Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$99
GardenInn.com
Fairfield Inn
$91
$68
ComfortInn
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desklong term stayevery employeepeace and quietextended staywalking distancespacious roomstaff was friendly and helpfuloatmeallocation is greateasy freeway accessclean hotelexcellent staywhole foods marketbusiness tripacross the streetnice pool
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed two nights in this hotel. We tried to stay a third, but it was sold out. The staff was very helpful and are actually were nice enough to find a room for us for the third night at their sister property next door (Courtyard Marriott). We actually stayed the first night at the Courtyard and moved to the Residence in. For about the same money, you got much more space at the Residence Inn with similar amenities. The pool area was nice and breakfast was well stocked with eggs, sausage, cereals, toasters and a waffle maker. The breafkast area was nice with many different seating options.

The actual room was laid out well. The bedroom was in the far corner and touched no other room, so sound was not an issue. We had two large windows that let in a lot of light. My only complaint is the bathroom, that had the dreaded (for us) sink outside the bathroom. I'm sure many people like this feature, but when having to shave it is nice to do this in the steamy bathroom as opposed to having step out into the air conditioned room. Although the lighting for the mirror was pretty good given the natural light coming in from the windows in the bedroom. That is something that woudln't normally be the case if the sink was in the bathroom.

The breakfast bar with stools was great and the TV swiveled to be used by either the bedroom or living area. Overall we liked that the space was nice and open with lots of natural light.

It seems they are adding a lot of new restaurants and stores around, so there were plenty of options for eating out right near the hotel. There is a 24 hour IHOP directly in front of the hotel (30ft walk).

We would definitely stay here again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Traveling a lot makes you really appreciate a place that is reliable and maintains high standards.
This hotel is one of those places. I arrived near midnight after a really long flight. I was greeted with a smile and really fast service. The room was perfect. I had a great night's sleep thanks to the comfortable bed. I spent 5 nights there and I have only good things to say. I'm really happy that I decided to stay there again. Excellent !

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank daniel_travel2011
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have stayed at the Residence Inn, Folsom, three times, and on each occasion, the room (suite) was comfortable, attractive and clean, and the staff was unfailingly pleasant and helpful. Reservations were easy to make. The price was reasonable. Breakfast (included) was good, and there were comfortable places to sit. I give it an excellent rating.
Ann Doskow, Claremont CA

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in Feburaury 2013, this was my 3rd stay in this hotel.
Rooms were bigger and Kitchen was useful.
It has lot of shopping and eating options around within walking distance.
During this stay I got a dual bedroom room, though not much useful since I was the only one but rooms were larger.
I ordered a few things from Amazon which reached 2 days before I checked in, the hotel staff kept the parcel in good condition.
Breakfast is very limited, but manageable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great hotel to stay at, close to shopping mall and several restaurants. It is close to Hwy 50 but i was never bothered by any noise, the rooms are large and the beds are awesome with great pillows. Kitchenettes are well stocked for cooking, they have a BBQ on the patio to use and a fire pit to hang out by in the evenings. Rooms were clean and internet worked better than most hotels i have stayed at. The real plus to this hotel is the management and the staff, they are friendly and take the time to make sure your stay is great. Out of the many hotels i've stayed at i will stay here again whenever i'm in the area. Thanks again for a great stay to Briannon and all the staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business