“First time visit, Very good lunch options and meal”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Ranked #106 of 270 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: phone number 916-817-8887
Description: phone number 916-817-8887
Los Altos, California
“First time visit, Very good lunch options and meal”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I am in CA for a long weekend, wanting to get a Japanese sushi fix before heading back to Mexico.
Looked up Wasabi on Yelp. went for mid-day lunch with my sister. Extensive menu, offering much more than lunch specials and bento boxes. I am not a fancy roll or asian-fusion fan, just traditional Japanese meals like what you get in Japantowns etc.
My sushi and sashimi lunch combo was very good, although not enough food for me. The sushi was tender and the sashimi medium thickness. Miso soup nice.
My sister's bento box looked great. I helped her finish the tempura portion as well as some of the condiments such as extra ginger.
I would definitely return here when in the area.

• Visited February 2014

San Francisco, California
“Good food, vibe with Friendly Staff”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Over the last couple years, Wasabi became our default lunch location every time we (from SF Bay area) came up to Folsom to meet some partners. The food is pretty good and the owner Janice and her staff always were cheerful and provided very good service to us.
Comfortable place for a relaxing meal.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank toga1k
Citrus Heights, California
“Great lunch time spot”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Wasabi is just down the road from my office and service is always quick and friendly. The owners are always around and recognize me on sight. While some of have said its not the cheapest sushi in town, it is good and consistent. My fave is the Ask Roll. Great portion for the money. The Folsom location, is more open than the Citrus Heights store which I like. You don't feel crowded at all.

• Visited August 2013
carlsbad
“Bento box”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Enjoyable and very good. The tempura was light and delightful. Sesame chicken yummy! Great lunch value.

• Visited May 2013
Sacramento, California
“Good sushi”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I consider this a go to restaurant for sushi in Folsom. I have eaten here numerous times with several friends. All of us believe this is a very good venue. The sushi is fresh, they are happy to make substitutions and the staff is very friendly. For an informal, neighborhood type experience, excellent!

Visited May 2013