“gone for good”

Ranked #12 of 14 Dessert in Folsom
Description: Uniting Chocolate Lovers Globally
Description: Uniting Chocolate Lovers Globally
Reviewed February 25, 2013

These folks are gone. Its not too surprising. Their chocolate sold for $2 to $3 each and came to about $60 a pound, but who's counting? They put a lot of effort into creating an urban atmosphere, but unfortunately they were in a historic district in a suburban community with another excellent family-run candy store just down the street. Their product was good and visually appealing, the location just wasn't a good fit.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

I purchased a voucher in December for "custom made" chocolate bars. I went to their location in Folsom and it was "closed" and out of business. There was a sign on the door that said to place your order for custom chocolate bars online. I did attempt to do this, but then my voucher did not work. I have called them, emailed them through their website and only get a full VM box and an auto response on email with no contact after that. I have contacted the company that I bought the voucher from to see if I can get my money back. I have also read many of the same experience from others like me online. Stay away and if you have a voucher, demand your money back!

Reviewed December 27, 2011

I'm going to every website that has this company on it. They treat their customers as if they don't exist once they take your money. Placed an order with them and after three weeks haven't heard back from them. They don't answer their phones or reply to their emails. Save yourself time and money, don't go there and don't buy their products online. If you don't believe me, check out all the reviews these people have received on yelp.com.

1  Thank Ivonne O
Reviewed July 10, 2011

So, yesterday, I brought some riends from out of town to my favorite local spot after lunch at Hop Sing.

My usual, chocolate! It may be hot outside but with Diana Krall playing in the background, the gallery feel (the owner showcase artwork by local artists), fine pastries and vert good chocolate.. I'm hooked.

So, if you're looking for the typical ultra sweet chocolate and fudge- this is not the place for you... Excellent, excellent, excellent chocolate! Jennifer, the chocolatier/owner is absolutely right about her creations. Her pecan, almond and pistachio with seasalt bark is to die for. Its the right combination of nuts and seasalt in a very high quality chocolate (72% dark), simply a perfect marriage.
Now, the fudge- again, dark 72%- green tea fudge, pb&j and mocha, out of this world! You need to try those fudge. it gives a new meaning to what fudge should taste like. It melts in your mouth. I've never tasted fudge this good! so, so, so good! the slight bitterness, rich but not cloying.
French macarons and her pistachio and almond biscuits (made with olive oil)... get a few things and share among friends.

A more than worthwhile stop after every meal! Friendly staffs and owner.

1  Thank sunbug74

Been to Victoria Chocolatier LLC? Share your experiences!