“Surprisingly good mexican food.”
Review of La Rosa Blanca

La Rosa Blanca
Ranked #173 of 277 Restaurants in Folsom
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 23, 2012

They had some items on the menu that you don't see in every Mexican Restaurant. I had an emoulada, something new to me. It was delicious. They also had mole dishes which are always good.

1  Thank melannneo
There are newer reviews for La Rosa Blanca

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Don't let the exterior deceive you. Housed in the old "Big Dip" facility, the restaurant's interior has been remodeled and is very cute inside. Service is wonderful, and the food is great. Live music on Friday and Saturday evenings. My husband particularly recommends the carnitas.

1  Thank C L
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This place absolutely captures my heart. It was an eyesore Fish & Chips place for years, complete with the billboard with stick on letters. I think the lettering said "Fi h and C ips" or something special ed like that. I stopped by once just to see if the fish was all that; they were out of fish. So my new boyfriend takes me there after they reopened as a Mexican restaurant. It was okay but I might have just been in a zone whereby the company outweighed any experience I might have had there. Since then we have watched this little place explode into a hot spot of Mexican Gastronomic Delight! They have live music-either a wonderful Mariachi band or (the last time we were there) a delightful solo, female singer. She has the cheezy Karaoke background music but sings like an angel and even lets the little girls grab the mic and sing "twinkle twinkle" but with the hot and cold running waitresses/waiters, great food and sweet spirit in the joint-it makes for a lovely evening.

1  Thank anniepost

Been to La Rosa Blanca? Share your experiences!