“Glad I went...”

Dining options: Late Night
Bremerton, Washington
“Glad I went...”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Being from Washington State, we don't have In-0ut Burgers here....had to try it & am glad I did. Went at lunch and the inside seating area was packed - not sure if that was good or bad....ordered the double cheeseburger with onions, fries & a drink. It did take a while for my number to be called for pick-up, customers who had ordered after me got their orders sooner than I did. The burger was really good & cooked well done, as ordered. Can't say as much for the fries, which were barely warm. Would go back for the burger but I'd skip the fries.

• Visited October 2011

Santa Cruz, CA
“Same ol' same ol'”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

It's the same as every other one! Good and cheap. Very crowded after 10 p.m. be warned

Visited November 2011

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!