“Convenient to Everything, Great Staff, Very Clean”

Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Folsom
Reviewed July 30, 2010

We were in town to see family and stayed here for a few nights. It was perfect with Hwy 50 being so easy to access. Rooms were quiet and very clean. Love staying at newer hotels so this was perfect. All the shopping and restaurants you could ask for(including the outlet mall). We were able to hit Red Hawk Casino a few times since it is just a few miles up the hwy. 16 year old was happy to have pool and exercies room.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom

Reviewed July 30, 2010

My husband and I stayed here over a weekend, just one night, but this hotel is very clean, NEW and the beds are sooooo comfortable- way more comfortable than my bed at home!!! LOVE the location- very convient - it is close to highway 50, the noise of the freeway was not a factor at all.

The free breakfast in the am - was so nice- and very very good. Great selection too!

We would definately stay here again and we have recommended this hotel to all of our friends!

PS -this hotel has great meeting room space with wi-fi! My company has held many offsite meetings here and everyone raved about the service - connectivity and comfort!

Thanks Hampton Inn!!

Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We stayed and really enjoyed our visit. The hotel accommodated our need for a refrigerator and provided a satisfying breakfast. We used the pool in the evening, which was relaxing after a long day's drive. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Reviewed July 20, 2010

Came out to California from Colorado to enjoy the Folsom Rodeo. My daughter and Grandson stayed with me and we had the best time. The front desk even gave us coupons to near by restaurants. It sure is nice to have the employees say Hi and welcome us as we came in the door. Makes you feel good and not just a tourist! I will be staying here again!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2010

I travel a lot and this is one special hotel. Hampton Inn was never even on my radar screen to stay, but once I spent a week here, everytime I am in Folsom-- Hampton Inn it is.

As a business traveler, I value personalized service. The staff here goes out of their way to make your stay special.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2010

The hotel is in an excellent location right off the highway and close to many restaurants and shopping. Also close to Old Sacramento just down the street from the hotel. Also close to the Lake.

The rooms are extremely comfortable (pillow top beds) and the suites are great and extremely clean (no ants). They have a work out center that will fulfill your workout routine without interruption. There is a heated in door pool (no chlorine). The manager also offers a ‘Manager’s Reception’ on Tuesdays and Thursdays during which they offer free drinks and appetizers. This gives the hotel guests some time to socialize and meet others that are on business trips or vacation.

The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make my stay pleasant. I have traveled to Folsom every week for several months on business and have stayed in various hotels there. The hotel is fairly new and the rooms do not smell like smoke as with the Hilton Garden Inn on Iron Pointe Rd.

I recommend the Hampton Inn & suites to those that appreciate friendly staff, clean rooms, free breakfast, easy access, business office, work out room, heated indoor pool, shopping and restaurants plus close by entertainment.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2010

First of all the staff needs more training. No one at the front desk could answer any of my questions. The staff did not know where anything in the area was or how to find me directions. They seemed like they had better thing to do then help me. Second of all there were ants in my room and the front desk offered NO help! I would have been satisfied if they would have offered me another room. They did not seem concerned about the pest control issue. Third of all no manager was available to speak with about any of my concerns. The front desk staff said the general manager wasn't around very much. She apparently does not feel the need to assist guests with their issues.

I will never stay at this hotel again! I have informed my colleagues of the issues I faced while at this hotel. I can assure you they will never stay here either. I don't know how this hotel is still in business.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business