Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom
$149
Hilton Garden Inn Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
GardenInn.com
Larkspur Landing Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$93
Residence Inn
$109
$98
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastwafflesclean roomsindoor poolthe breakfast areared hawk casinofresh fruitgas stationfitness centergreat experiencewould stay here againnice place to stayroom was largewhole foodsshopping and restaurantscookies
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We stayed and really enjoyed our visit. The hotel accommodated our need for a refrigerator and provided a satisfying breakfast. We used the pool in the evening, which was relaxing after a long day's drive. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Came out to California from Colorado to enjoy the Folsom Rodeo. My daughter and Grandson stayed with me and we had the best time. The front desk even gave us coupons to near by restaurants. It sure is nice to have the employees say Hi and welcome us as we came in the door. Makes you feel good and not just a tourist! I will be staying here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2010

I travel a lot and this is one special hotel. Hampton Inn was never even on my radar screen to stay, but once I spent a week here, everytime I am in Folsom-- Hampton Inn it is.

As a business traveler, I value personalized service. The staff here goes out of their way to make your stay special.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2010

The hotel is in an excellent location right off the highway and close to many restaurants and shopping. Also close to Old Sacramento just down the street from the hotel. Also close to the Lake.

The rooms are extremely comfortable (pillow top beds) and the suites are great and extremely clean (no ants). They have a work out center that will fulfill your workout routine without interruption. There is a heated in door pool (no chlorine). The manager also offers a ‘Manager’s Reception’ on Tuesdays and Thursdays during which they offer free drinks and appetizers. This gives the hotel guests some time to socialize and meet others that are on business trips or vacation.

The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make my stay pleasant. I have traveled to Folsom every week for several months on business and have stayed in various hotels there. The hotel is fairly new and the rooms do not smell like smoke as with the Hilton Garden Inn on Iron Pointe Rd.

I recommend the Hampton Inn & suites to those that appreciate friendly staff, clean rooms, free breakfast, easy access, business office, work out room, heated indoor pool, shopping and restaurants plus close by entertainment.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2010

First of all the staff needs more training. No one at the front desk could answer any of my questions. The staff did not know where anything in the area was or how to find me directions. They seemed like they had better thing to do then help me. Second of all there were ants in my room and the front desk offered NO help! I would have been satisfied if they would have offered me another room. They did not seem concerned about the pest control issue. Third of all no manager was available to speak with about any of my concerns. The front desk staff said the general manager wasn't around very much. She apparently does not feel the need to assist guests with their issues.

I will never stay at this hotel again! I have informed my colleagues of the issues I faced while at this hotel. I can assure you they will never stay here either. I don't know how this hotel is still in business.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business