“One of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed at with comfortable rooms and expert staff, I will definitely go back.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Folsom
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Bonus: they serve free hot breakfast from 6-10am every day and boy does it smell great! I've stayed at this hotel twice now and I've been very comfortable both times. I will stay there again the next time I'm in Folsom. One thing I did learn this trip is that I got a much better deal on pizza delivery by using Google and ignoring the menus in their guest book, which have $20 minimum order, $5.99 delivery charge plus additional fees added. Instead, call the nearest Round Table Pizza and talk to Heather...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night on the way to Tahoe from the Sacramento airport. The hotel is very nice and is located in a nice area off of Hwy 50. It looks fairly new and is very clean. The room are nicely decorated and comfortable. Check in was efficient and a hot breakfast was provided. We paid $102 a night, which I didn't think was bad considering 3 of us got a full breakfast, which would have cost us $20 if we had gone out somewhere for breakfast. There is a lot of shopping and several restaurants nearby. I will likely stay here again next time I am on my way to Tahoe.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We've stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites before so we knew we would be having a great experience. And yes we did! The rooms were very nice, clean, and the beds super comfortable. The indoor pool at this location was top notch especially for our six year old son. The weather wasn't really cold outside but having an indoor pool and hot tub made all the difference in his experience. The staff as always was extremely helpful and we enjoyed the breakfast choices in the morning. There are a lot of restaurants near by as well as grocery stores and it's directly off Hwy 50. Very convenient. All in all, it was a great place to stay and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have stayed here twice and really love it. Clean rooms, cozy pillows, welcoming staff, pretty lobby and breakfast area, gym and indoor pool, nice complimentary breakfast, coffee, tea, etc.... Great value. I will stay here in the future, no doubt.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Have stayed at this location many times and at other Hampton Inns across the USA. Always a relaxed but professional atmosphere. The rooms are well laid out and furnishings are relatively new. Often use this place as a stop over when on the way to Tahoe or for skiing.

Room Tip: 4th Floor.....
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Redeemed Hilton Honors Points for my stay, but would have found it worthy regardless for the price. Very spacious room that was well appointed and even a switched exhaust fan in the bathroom. Great business center with color printer to meet my business needs. WiFi is strong and reliable. Breakfast also included. Environmentally friendly hotel.

Only negative was that some of the furniture and lamps in my room were stained and could have been better cleaned or replace.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Not going to go into great detail here, it's a newer Hampton Inn with all the standard Hamptonian things like soft pillows, dense mattress, decent WiFi, free breakfast and those silly photos in the elevator. All AOK.

Alex, the front desk clerk, night shift, was extremely helpful to me in a way I will not forget, in fact, if I run through Folsom again I'd like to buy him a steak dinner.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor and it was just fine.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple