“Exceeded my expectations”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Folsom
Hilmar, California
“Exceeded my expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

I stayed one night for business and was very pleasantly surprised at the accommodations. The bed was comfortable, the bedding was soft, the room decor was fresh and new and the wireless connection worked perfectly. In the morning I had time to kill before my meeting and I went down to check out the complimentary breakfast expecting to grab a cup of coffee and a bagel. I was surprised to find a very relaxed and comfortable seating area with a full breakfast bar that included juices, fixings for breakfast burritos, waffles, fresh fruit, cereal and assorted pastries. Check in was a breeze and the staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a shopping center across the street with shopping, a grocery store and a good selection of restaurants. I will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Hopland, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

Beautiful suite, very clean and spacious, great breakfast, everyone had fun in the indoor pool open til midnight, and knowledgeable and pleasant staff. A perfect location for shopping and touring the area, safe and secure. a great weekend getaway!

Room Tip: stay in the back away from the freeway noise, and stay on the west end if you want to be away from t...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
McKinney, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012 via mobile

You can't go wrong in terms of rate, cleanliness and comfort. The wireless works great, beds are comfortable and the staff is friendly.

My one complaint is the breakfast, I guess there is a reason it's free. My suggestion is skip the breakfast.

Stayed March 2012
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

,A truly great place to stay. Very close to great restaurants and fast food. Staff are very personable and willing to help.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

What an incredible staff!!! From the night girls checking us in to the morning girl waving goodbye, it was a great stay. Enid and her joyful manager's reception were wonderful: great ideas for dinner and things to do in Tahoe. Adrian and his breakfast buffet made the cookie-cutter food palatable with warmth and kindness. Okay...so the sofa bed was tough: the crossbar bore hard on my back, but the room was spacious and spot-clean. We came at the perfect time: a Thursday night when all the business folk were done for the week and before the sports tournament on the weekend. Lots of options for food in the nearby mall; we had a great dinner at Chicago Fire. If on another trip to Tahoe, and we don't want to make the long trip from LA, we definitely will stay here again. Thanks, Enid!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

I was very pleased upon my arrival here at the Hampton Inn. The staff was very helpful and kind. Coming from someone who travels a lot this is very important. Upon our stay we have met such amazing people like Shaylee, Enid, and Jeff. I love the aroma of the building as well. They keep the rooms very clean. Again I have to say very pleased. Good job guys. If I ever come up to California again I'll stay here.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Cocheise
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Folsom CA from November 14-17 while in California for our daughters wedding. We had a block of rooms for our family to stay in for the wedding and everyone was impressed with the service. The rooms were super nice with large, comfortable beds, large flat panel tv, mini fridges with freezers and a spacious bathroom. The staff was very courteous and accomodating and met all of our needs with professionalism and timeliness. I was able to take advantage of the large business center they had complete with two computers, two printers, and the staff was very helpful in faxing documents and receiving faxes for me during my stay there. They gave us a great rate for the block of rooms and when our plans changed an my younger two children and I needed to stay there again from the 19th to the 24th they gave us the same block rate even though we only needed one room. When our plans changed a 2nd time and I needed a room from the 26th through our departure back to Knoxville on the 29th they were more than willing to give us the same great rate we had previously. The hotel staff really took a lot of stress off of me and my family by being so accomodating. The free hot breakfast every morning was a plus and the exteded hours of the hot tub, pool, and work out room till midnight made it easy to unwind after some very long days. I will definitely stay at the hotel again on my future visits to California and would recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel is conveniently located right off of Hwy 50 and within walking distance of the Palladio mall, other shopping, and great restaurants. I'm not easily impressed but this hotel and their staff went beyond the call of duty. Very impressed!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family