“Excellent place to dine in Folsom”

Sutter Street Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 275 Restaurants in Folsom
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant is owned by the same people as the 5th Street Steakhouse in Chico. For reviews visit: www.yelp.com/biz/5th-street-steakhouse-chico
Livermore, California
“Excellent place to dine in Folsom”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The Sutter Street Steakhouse is my favorite restaurant in Folsom. The service and atmosphere was perfect. We had the scallops and salmon entrees and they were delicious. An average entree is about $25. Salads are extra. There is free parking in the garage under the building. The restaurant is located in the historic district of Folsom.

• Visited December 2012

Sacramento, California
“Lovely Restaurant”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

A very classy place that has an amazing view of the American River. While the food is $$$ it is great quality and delicious. My family and I usually come here for a special occasion and definetly plan on coming back again and again.

Visited March 2012
Hayden, Idaho
“Expensive, but great Steaks”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were in Folsom for one night and found out about this Steakhouse online. It is very nice, and had great steaks. We all got the filet's, and it didn't disappoint. I compare all steak houses to Ruths Cris, and this is very comparable but the edge still goes to Ruths Cris. But none the less if I find myself in Folsom again, I would eat here again.

Visited October 2012
Sacramento, California, United States
“A Really Great Steakhouse”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Finally, I have found my steakhouse! On a warm late summer evening we had the good luck of "discovering" this fine restaurant in beautiful Old Town Folsom, where we sat outside on the deck overlooking treetops and the American River Canyon. We started our meal with a beautiful and savory mixed tomato bruschetta on crisp slices of toasted bread. My friend and I decided to share the 12 oz. filet, but I wanted mine cooked medium, while she wanted hers medium-rare. No problem! The waiter had the meal split with each 6 oz. portion cooked exactly to our tastes. The steaks were accompanied by flavorful mashed potatoes that were hard to resist. We also shared an order of grilled asparagus that accompanied the steaks perfectly. Our other friend had a delicious hearty bowl of clam chowder and a salad (they both looked great) and he "helped" us with our steaks, too. Service was helpful, friendly, and experienced. The interior of the restaurant looked welcoming for cooler days, with lots of windows to let in the light and the view. Steakhouses can frequently be very disappointing. Not this one. I will soon return to have another perfectly cooked steak at this very nice place.

• Visited September 2012
Sacramento, California
“Excellent Every Single Time”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We ate here again on September 21, 2012. This place never ceases to impress me. The food is simply excellent.

• Visited September 2012