Larkspur Landing Folsom
Hampton Inn & Suites Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$109
GardenInn.com
$114
$118
Courtyard Sacramento Folsom(Folsom)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$107
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$94
Fairfield Inn
$94
Travelocity
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$68
ComfortInn
$123
$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

All reviewsoutlet mallfull kitchenacross the streethard boiled eggsbagelscookiescontinental breakfasttaco bellmovie theaterdvd playerliving roompots and pansparking lotsmall kitchenfront desk clerkbreakfast arealight rail
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came to Folsom-I had a job interview. Instead of staying at the recommended hotel,I chose Larkspur Landing instead,and I'm glad I did.The check in process was fast and friendly and the room was excellent.The entire facility is done in Arts & Crafts decor,which we like,and each room is a mini-suite,which is to say,it has a kitchen. The bed wss exceptionally comfortable,and the towels were wonderful (a lot of more expensive places lose points on thin towels). Two minutes walking takes you to a nice movie theater, and/or to any of several restaurants.5 minutes walking and you are across the street at a major outlet shopping center.What's not to love about this place?

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan4093
Reviewed November 5, 2013

After looking at their website, I decided to stay at Larkspur Landing. After calling to see about an early check-in, I was convinced it was a great place to stay. The person with whom I spoke was courteous, helpful, and very friendly.

When I arrived, I was concerned because I hadn't realized it was in the same parking lot as the movie theater and it was behind a Taco Bell. But, there was a nice driveway that led me around in to a cozy corner. It was set aside, and from that angle, there was nothing else around. The staff at the front desk was friendly, polite, and helpful with information about things to do and places to eat in Folsom.

The hotel is well-appointed with a beautiful earth color scheme. We stayed in a queen studio suite, which included a full kitchen (well, everything you would need except for an oven). The hotel breakfast is an upgraded spread for a continental, featuring a variety of breakfast breads (bagels, bread, toaster waffles, muffins), beverages (milk, soy milk!, juices), fruit, and cereal.

Larkspur Landing seems to have become my hotel for Folsom. I only wish I could have stayed longer to utilize the kitchen.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RyanU
Reviewed October 30, 2013

A Group of us stayed here for a wine trip through the area. It was clean and nice for the price. It is not in the main part of Folsom, so there is limited restaurants within walking distance. Overall it was nice for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: Limited food within walking distance.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were attending a wedding and the entire family and wedding party reserved rooms. Great value, clean inside and out, felt secure and everyone was friendly and helpful. Breakfast in most establishments, consist of only carbs and coffee. They had a fine selection of balanced nutrition; carbs, protein, fruits, and assorted drinks. Obviously, it's not a full restaurant but, I was impressed with the choices. Our family was very pleased and will definitely make this our choice when in that area again. Lots of fast food establishments around, we preferred taking our own food. Kitchenette well stocked. Thank you.

Room Tip: With a family, better to take better quality food to avoid the fast foods around.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lupe M
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We just got married and wanted to stay at a hotel and we chose the Larkspur because of location and when we arrived we had a wonderful experience. The room was very clean, the breakfast was pretty good and overall the stay was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple