“Tasty Food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Tasty Food!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

One our way from Lake Tahoe to San Francisco, we randomly looked for Indian restaurant (for lunch) and landed here. The buffet was delicious, not overly spicy or oily, very well cooked. All I can say is that the place serves real good authentic north Indian cuisine. The owners (its a family owned and run business) will ensure the warmth and good service. Recommended!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Satvik S

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice Food”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Nice ambience, service is quick. and above all liked the food very much......will surely recommend this place

Visited November 2013
Ashland, Oregon
“My favorite Indian restaurant”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here last night and ate every bite of our delicious dinner. Best Indian food I've had in a long time and I plan to dine here any time I'm in the area. Try the butter chicken and the vegetable khorma. Yum yum!

Citrus Heights, California
“Lunch Buffet is Great”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have been to India House, taking various friends and have never been disappointed. I appreciate the lunch buffet for its variety. The naan is excellent and made fresh for your table. The service is great. It is family owned and the owner personally comes to your table to make sure everything is ok. My son loves things as spicy as possible and they will add spice to his dishes. They have a good menu for those who chose not to try the buffet. I love this place.

• Visited September 2013
“Average price, nice ambience”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

The place is easily found as it is only by the main road. The decor is pretty simple yet it is very clean. Food wise the Goa fish curry is simple delicious despite it is not spicy at all though i asked for a spicy rating of 8 (highest is 10). It is served with rice, but the rice is a bit undercooked. Else i'd giv a better rating for food.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Feisal_AJ

Been to India House? Share your experiences!