“Best looking horses I have ever seen at a stable”

Yosemite Trails Saddle & Sleigh Company
Ranked #4 of 5 things to do in Fish Camp
More attraction details
Owner description: Buy your tickets online for a horseback ride at Yosemite's South Entrance. We offer 1 & 2 hour trail rides as well as our exclusive Half Day ride to the Giant Redwoods at Mariposa Grove. We also offer authentic Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides over the Christmas holiday.
Chowchilla, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best looking horses I have ever seen at a stable”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I recently went horseback riding at Yosemite Trails Pack Station, just outside Yosemite Nat'l Park. The horses were in excellent condition and very well trained. My family always goes horseback riding and we have even had to ride mules on vacation, these were the nicest horses I have EVER ridden.

Visited August 2011
6 Thank m_stehly

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Incredible Attentiveness. Whole-Family Enjoyment”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

This business has their hands full in July with tourists and groups coming in, but it mattered not.

Their level of service and professionalism made sure we were all equipped, given a proper lesson, and out on the beautiful trail through the Sierra National Forest - on time. Larry's, and Kim's and Nishma's patience with my children (as well as me and my wife) will never be forgoten.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank dc5000
Westdeutschland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great trip”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

It was wonderful to ride through the forest. The horses were very well behaved and trained, I felt absolutely save. All guides are very kind and they give everybody a short indroduction for the trail and the way to handle the horses, as well as they checked everything during the trail for a few times and asked, if everything was all right.
All in all a great experience!

1 Thank dramaqueen07
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Extremely Cared for”
Reviewed July 8, 2008

I have never felt so cared for by a business before. There was a fire on the other side of the mountain and even though it was not near enough to pose any danger the director asked if we would mind if she took us on a shorter ride. She also picked out the perfect horse for my wife and I. A couple times during the ride the guide stopped and checked each of our saddles and asked how we were doing. I could tell the horses were well cared for. I truly felt like a member of their extended family.

2 Thank Losiron