Glen Tavern Inn(Santa Paula)
$94
$90
Santa Paula Inn(Santa Paula)
$108
$97
$154
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

Ocean Gateway Inn(Santa Paula)
$99
Grand Vista Hotel(Simi Valley)
$99
$126
$118
Motel 6 Simi Valley(Simi Valley)
$86
$112
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

All reviewscontinental breakfastcorn dogspackaged danishironing board and ironroom was cleanyogurtvery pleasant stayfirst floormini fridgeupon checksanta barbaracoffee makerhot tubrecommend this hotelbeautiful hotellos angeleswould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 25, 2017

We were tired and were fortunate to get their last room, a room for handicapped which had a huge walk in shower but the room was clean and attractive with a very nice complimentary breakfast. The young lady behind the desk was most helpful in recommending a place for dinner.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Always have a great experience here. The prices are fair and e staff always does a great job. Have been here a few times already and will continue to come here whenever I need a hotel in Fillmore. The breakfast includes nice snacks too!

Reviewed July 15, 2017

beds were hard and no real place to park RV's and no real items for diabetics at breakfast, for people using canes due to fall risk make sure you get ground floor no elevators located here, but the staff was very friendly and the rooms are very clean.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

I was so lucky when I went to Los Angeles for my author signing to stay in so many wonderful places. Of course, I do try to thoroughly do my homework and check reviews. They help so much, which is why I feel a duty to write my own.
After dropping my friend off at the airport and leaving our event hotel, I headed for the Best Western. I'd planned to stay an extra day since I can never get enough of the coasters at Six Flags and was unsure when I'd be back (I live in Ontario, Canada).
The grounds were well lit and safe. They were also very attractive and clean with roses lining the front of the property and chairs outside the rooms in case people wanted to sit outdoors. I felt safe here the entire time.
Upon check in I felt well cared for. The clerk understood my need for a first-floor room and was happy to accommodate. I came back to tell him there was no coffee in my room for the maker and he gave me extra pods. He also gave me extra when I returned from the park the next night.
Unloading the car was so easy, just a few steps with all the boxes of books and luggage. The bed was very comfortable and the selection of tv channels was good (tv sleeper here!) The room was very clean, including the bathroom and fridge. Lots of dresser space and a microwave, ironing board and iron, coffee maker.
I went down to the pool and hot tub. The jets weren't going in the hot tub and there was a small child. He seemed very well behaved but I'd just gotten tattoos on my back and shoulder and couldn't take the chance of getting splashed with water (my artist said that is a big no-no). The area was clean though and gated.
A convenience store is right next door and there is a Starbucks across the way and an IHOP down the road along with several other places to shop and eat. Six Flags is only a thirty minute drive.
Comfy, clean, convenient and a clerk who cares about guests. I would definitely stay here again! Also, as a bonus, the wifi was exceptional.

Room Tip: Ask for a first-floor room if you need one. They will accommodate
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Pulled in after 8 hour trip from Yosemite. Desk person was helpful and friendly. Large group of ladies traveling by bus from Tennessee. Fun to see and hear their accents at both dinner at IHOP and then again at our shared breakfast in the hotel lobby. Meeting some of them made our day.