“Best Western of Fillmore”

Best Western La Posada Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fillmore
California, United States
“Best Western of Fillmore”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

A very nice hotel, the owners are remodeling rooms and are proud of their business, it shows. Excellent internet, a decent breakfast ofr a continental type of breakfast, overall value is excellent. i will stay here again. BW at it's best!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The staff are very friendly and accommodating . We are repeat customers since our house nearby are being use for filming. The location is perfect since we are able to check on our house more often. Gloria and J always work with us with our request. They are awesome people . . . I will always recommend this hotel to friends and relatives and I won't hesitate to come back. The hotel could use new carpeting . . . other than that my husband and I are please with the accommodation . .

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Ivins
Reviewed June 9, 2014

enjoyed the breakfast. needs more parking for trailers or larger vehicles.overall a great stay would stay there again. Close to magic mountain. loved the orange trees. also close to restaurant's and fast food chains. the beds needed to be a little softer.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I booked the La Posada Best Western in Filmore CA online on Saturday, May 17th in the middle of the night. I mistakenly made the reservation for May 18th, when I really needed it for the 17th. I called in the afternoon of the 17th to double check my reservation. The woman at the desk told me that I'd made the reservation for the 18th. I replied that I needed a room on the 17th and that I did NOT need a room on the 18th. She replied that the hotel was fully booked for the 17th. I replied that I did NOT need a room on the 18th. I thanked her and hung up, thinking that my making the statement that I didn't need the hotel for the night I booked it would equate to cancelling the reservation. But, she did not cancel my reservation for the 18th. I was charged for it. On Monday, May 19th, when the charge showed up on my bank statement, I called the hotel and explained to man at the front desk what happened and asked him to take off the charges. He refused. He was very rude and combative. I explained exactly what happened and he said that if I didn't have a cancellation confirmation number that I was out of luck. He asked me for the name of the woman I spoke to--I didn't ask for her name, so I didn't have it. Again, he said I was out of luck. I'm not a super frequent traveler. If I'd have known that calling the hotel and telling the front desk person that I didn't need the hotel room for the day that it was booked didn't equate to cancellation--I'd have gotten the name of the person and the cancellation number. But, I didn't know that--in my way of thinking, saying you don't want something means you don't want it. I have contacted my bank to see if the charges can be denied, but I'm not sure yet. I'm so angry and disappointed. At this point, I will NEVER stay at a Best Western again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank 764teresap
Upland, Ca., United States
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Very good hotel to stay at. it would be better if they had early check-in when traveling in the morning hours to get an early start from Upland, California to get by the bad traffic on southern california freeway like the 210 and 118 cause of trucks.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Orange County, CA
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is the only hotel/motel within 20 miles. It offers adequate accomodations. Nothing fancy and nothing bad. If you must have luxury, stay 20 plus miles away and drive in. The breakfast is packaged rolls, juices made from a mix, and other packaged goods.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Indian Wells, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2014

New help had not cleaned the first room to my wife's expectations but the manager quickly found another room that was clean and ready to go. From there on out it was a wonderful stay in a delightful town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fillmore
Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites
Grand Vista Hotel
Grand Vista Hotel
#4 of 6 in Simi Valley
Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura

Been to Best Western La Posada Motel? Share your experiences!