“Fantastic food!!”

Margaret's Cocina Drive-In
Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Fillmore
“Fantastic food!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from LA because there were so many cars there, we thought it must be good. It is fabulous! Authentic Mexican food, big portions, good prices. You order at the counter and eat with plastic and paper. Family owned, clean, friendly. The chili relleno burrito was amazing. They will substitute whole boiled beans in place of refried, if you ask. Everyone in my party raved about the food. I am now thinking of reasons why I need to drive through Fillmore....

1 Thank PismoLulu

Oxnard, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pit stop!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is great little restaurant that knows their mex food! It a lil out of the way but I always stop by on my travels :)

Visited July 2013