“Yum”

Ferndale Omelette Factory
Ranked #14 of 19 Restaurants in Ferndale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Great omelette and food . One of the best coffees I've had in the states for months! Really nice service . Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My family and I visited Ferndale and ate at the Ferndale Omelette Factory. The food was great and the interior of the restaurant is very nice. Nice paintings on the walls. Even though it was still breakfast being served, they heated up the grill so my daughter and I could have a hamburger. The lady that served us was friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this restaurant. Whenever we come down to Fortuna, we always come and visit Ferndale - love it!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The service was great, very friendly, clean, and efficient. We went for breakfast 3 days in a row. Very good food. Cute town, friendly people, fun to walk around.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

As if Ferndale wasn't already charming enough, right? Ferndale is one of our favorite weekend getaway destinations. It's tourist friendly, and well removed from crazy city life. Our waitress (Sue) greeted us warmly and it really felt like we were immediately part of the Omelette Factory family. She was genuinely interested in where we were visting from and made suggestions of places to see while we were in town. I ordered the biscuits and gravy (HUGE) and my husband ordered and omelette. His meal came with an overly generous portion of country fries. He rarely doesn't leave food on his plate, so this was a rare occasion. Price was good too for what you got. We'll definitely stop by again on our next weekend in Ferndale. OH! The espresso drinks are great too - and it's hard to find a good mocha in Ferndale!