“Bakery of all Bakeries!!!”
Review of Humboldt Sweets

Humboldt Sweets
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ferndale
Reviewed April 30, 2018

This is the kind of bakery my grandma took me to when I was little in the town of Lebanon, OR back in the 60's. Can't even begin to tell you how awesome it was..cakes, pies, bars, chocolate peanut butter treats, lemon squares to die for, cinnamon rolls, you name it!!! I do believe it is only open towards the weekend, check for the hours. Unless you don't like sugar, this is the place to go in Ferndale!!!! Throw that diet out the door when you come in cuz you will be tempted to bring some home with you!!! Everything we tried the two days we were there was amazing!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank brendi934

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I think they fill their food with love, sugar, and absolute deliciousness that is almost like an addictive obsession that you crave constantly.

Get the pecan roll. You’re welcome. Get the raspberry scone. You’re welcome again.

Also, send me something when you go. It’s that good.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank canrosen
Reviewed March 19, 2018

I had heard of their pecan rolls so got one of those for my husband. I selected a pecan square - to die for! The crust is perfect and slightly sweet - very flaky. If you are a crust fanatic, this is the place for you. Everything else looked so yummy - the pecan turtles, the lemon shortbread, the carrot cake... I will have to go back. Just trying to resist going back today!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

The best bakery in Humboldt County. Great family run business. The pecan rolls are an absolute delight, as is everything else, but the pecan rolls are awesome!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Saw this on Diner's Drive Ins and Dives and as Ferndale is Guy Fieri's hometown, we just had to try it out.
We had the pecan cinnamon/carmel buns. They were decent sized and very very good. We were disappointed only in the fact that the next day they were sold out of these very popular buns early.
CAUTION! The bakery is only open on Friday/Sat./Sunday - so if you plan to come, make it on one of these days.

Date of visit: September 2017