“Yummilicious”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Ferndale
Scotia, California
“Yummilicious”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I had the clam chowder in a bread bowl, it was delicious! Hubby had the bacon cheese burger "it was yummy" he says. I was the only one with room left for pie. I had the very berry pie, it was not to tart and not to sweet, it was just right. We will defiantly be eating here again :0)

1 Thank Hello_2_Amy

San Diego, California
“More than just pie!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Hidden behind the redwood trees, off of highway 101 is the quaint little Victorian Village of Ferndale. We were walking down Main Street in search of lunch and stumbled upon Ferndale Pie Company. They had a sign in the window that said “Wildcat Special” with a picture of a hamburger and fries. We walked in to realize that this was more than just a pie shop that sold hamburgers. They had a great selection of all sorts of lunch items as well as delicious desserts. Oh, did I mention the pie, it was so delicious and was absolute perfection heated and served al amode. I had the very berry pie, with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. This stop has definitely made Ferndale and Ferndale Pie Company a favorite vacation spot for my family and me.

• Visited February 2014
Roseville, California
“Please don't stop there, unless . . .”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

... Unless you want delicious fruit pie (and I'm told, wonderful chicken pot pies). We carried out pies by the slice, since we'd just eaten down the street and needed a break before dessert.

They are super friendly (even though we caught them a few minutes before closing time), and fun to deal with!

And yes, the pie was very good!

1 Thank LarryM708
Redlands, California
“Delicious pies and treats!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

A delightfully delicious stop in a quaint little victorian-style town! We had pieces of the berry pie and berry apple pie served warm with Humboldt Creamery vanilla ice cream on top. We didn't try any other treats or foods, so I can't speak to those, but what we had was very tasty!

Denver, Colorado
“Must stop here!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We needed a snack - and this was the place! Wonderful pie, flaky crust and the berry apple was amazing!