“Garlic Bread 🍞 Cheese 🧀 Toasted”

Ferndale Pizza Company
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Ferndale
Cuisines: Italian
Description: 707) 786-4345
Description: 707) 786-4345
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I didn't have time to stay and eat the wonderful garlic cheese toast there so I had to get it to go. I met the owner Skip and we exchanged a brief conversation. I waited for my order to come up and the time was around 12 minutes. I know the person behind the counter told me 10 minutes but the wait was worth it. The garlic cheesy toast in a cardboard box that I believe had a thin sheet of wax paper to prevent the buttery cheesy meal to not lose any of the flavors through the box had tantalized my tastebuds. I recommend the TO GO SNACK... or you could order other delicious items from the menu as TAKE OUT and get the incredible garlicky cheesy toast made from fresh dough as an appetizer teaser.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

Went here for lunch while staying in Ferndale. The pizza was good, the staff was friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

This place is bigger than it looks from the street. Pizza is very good. Not all world, but still very good. Solid 4/5, Cheesy for days! Pasta dishes are delicious as well. The supporting actor that almost stole the show was the homemade bread. We had with and without cheese. Staff was friendly, helpful, and on point.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

We arrived into ferndale on a Wednesday night, not a lot was open. We had maybe, 2 choices of where to eat. This place was the second choice, but it should have been first choice. Service was great, the pizza was amazing. Would totally recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019

Greatest pizza in Humboldt County. Lots of cheese on every pizza. You can eat inside or outside if the weather is nice.

Date of visit: June 2018