“average”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: 707) 786-4345
Description: 707) 786-4345
Reviewed April 5, 2013

a light dinner before a movie. Mega cheese! Like, Like, Like! My boyfriend did not lead me astray on that. Pretty average everything else.

There are newer reviews for Ferndale Pizza Company

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Had a beer while I waited for our to go order. The servings were huge and if I knew there would be such a large order of bread, I would have opted out of ordering the garlic cheese bread (but heck, you can never have too much bread). The meatballs were fresh and you can tell they make their own sauce. The raviolis were HUGE and stuffed with so much cheese. Great food!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

When we were first seated, there were ants all over the table, so we switched tables. There were a couple of ants there, but nothing like the first table so we stayed. The pizza was good, but not great. The people were very nice. Would go again if I were in the mood for pizza and in Ferndale, but wouldn't drive there for the pizza.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I split an order of lasagna and a personal size cowboy pizza (4 slice mini). It was perfect. The lasagna came with yummy bread and the pizza was a thick crust with lots of toppings. The staff was very friendly. Lots of locals and fun conversations. I would come back here again.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We originally went here in July of 2010 and had the lunch special for about $5.50 which was lasagna. My boyfriend and I honestly thought it was the best meal of our trip. For the price, we got delicious lasagna which was a good size portion and the nice bun to go with it. We actually purchased a couple more buns because they were so good...they very kindly didn't even charge us for the extra. In 2012, we stayed in Eureka, California but drove south all the way to Ferndale just to have lasagna again - I'd been craving it every since. It was as good as the first time and well worth the drive. I was so excited to have it again. The atmosphere is very casual but very comfortable and the service has been excellent. I would go there any opportunity that I could. Joanne from British Columbia