“Amazing food!”
Review of Tuyas

Tuyas
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Ferndale
Reviewed June 6, 2019

They make their tortilla chips in house and they are incredible!

I ordered the super burrito and it was huge! Probably 3 servings at least. It is a wet burrito in that the salsa was poured on top of my wrapped burrito. I recommend putting it on the side so it's easier to eat.

Atmosphere is also great

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Camera was left in the vehicle but this is the place if you want an authentic Chile Relleno. I usually order the burritos but my favorite is the Super Burrito but yesterday I decided to eat my lunch there. Waitress/Hostess did a terrific job of getting my water for starters. The chips and mild salsa was absolutely state of the art. It didn't take long for my meal to be brought to the table by the cheerful lady . I noticed the side of beans with the melted cheese atop; a side of shredded lettuce accompanied by a tablespoon of green stuff possibly a guacamole concoction but favored well, light Spanish rice. The Chile Relleno was wrapped but tasted more like the jack cheese but truthfully was slighly... not raw entirely but under cooked. Honestly, anything compared to canned green chilies... this meal was very good . If you're looking for a full meal bring an appetite! A meal costing under $20 is a meal worth the memory. I recommend a visit as soon as an opportunity avails itself in the future.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Went here for dinner and discovered trivia night. People were having lots of fun and friendly competition. Food was great, staff was attentive. Portions very large.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019

The art is the best and so is the food. Have not been here for Trivia Night but everyone raves about it. Great fun and good food.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2019

The wine was delicious, the food served promptly, the complimentary tortilla chips homemade and yummy... we had a very nice meal before the play! I had two fish tacos - could have done with less cilantro dressing and a piece or two more of fish but the flavor was great and the blue corn tortillas a fine option. My friends had an enchilada plate and a taco salad and both gave their dishes high marks. We will definitely return here again - looking forward to trying some of their specials. Fresh food and sizable portions - perfect.

Date of visit: February 2019