“Best rated restaurant in town”

The Hotel Ivanhoe Restaurant & Saloon
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Ferndale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had a very good dinner with excellent service. Recommend a reservation if you are not early on the weekend.

1  Thank 10,234

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The food was good, drinks very good but it was also very expensive. When I ordered the halibut special, I didn't expect it to cost more than the filet mignon. The cadillac margarita while very tasty was served in a martini glass (expensive and small). Needless to say, we only went once.

1  Thank caldixiechick
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant is loud so leave your conversation to your table mate at home and enjoy the wonder Thursday night special, which they will usually run out of if you get there after seven PM. The service was good until we needed the check to leave the noise.

1  Thank milehighbullet1
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had dinner in the bar area since I was by my self and the restaurant was crowded. Good service, even in the bar. Not too loud for a Friday night; although the hostess warned me in advance that that could happen when I chose to eat in the bar.
There was a definite 'local' feel. Families and friends mingling. Good times being had. Food was average, but I'd be willing to try it again.

1  Thank pobuchon
Reviewed March 22, 2013

While dining we overheard a local resident asking a friend why one of their mutual friends has not been seen lately. Our waiter was efficient and knowledgeable about all items on the menu. The local band was playing in the bar as they have done weekly for years. The food was delicious. We look forward to dining at Ivanhoe in the future.

1  Thank David W