“Only so-so”

Rockys Cafe
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Felton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had BLT sandwiches and burgers at Rocky's. This restaurant has always had a rustic feel but it seems to be deteriorating lately (clean??). The servings were certainly not generous. The service was passable. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Nice choices on the breakfast menu. The lunch menu is a little sparse but adequate. Good friendly service.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Rocky's Cafe is a great place to really enjoy good food for breakfast and lunch. I have never been there for dinner. The offerings are wholesome, well presented, and well priced. Located in a large mountain home next to the San Lorenzo River eating on the porch may be one of my favorite breakfast spots in the Santa Cruz Mountains.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

While visiting the area for the weekend my family stumbled upon this restaurant, and I am glad we did. The service was excellent....even as they got busy, the food was wonderful and just overall it was a great meal....so we went back the next morning and it was again top notch.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Went with friends on a Sunday noon. The rest of the group had breakfast which looked wholesome but nothing special. I had a turkey and cheese sandwich which came grilled on sourdough. There was insufficient turkey to cover the bread and the cheese consisted of one slice of american processed cheese. There was also the option of a small fruit cup, homefries, or hashed browns. The cost was $7.95. When I asked for pickles I was told that they had "run out of pickles". I won't be going back.