We spent three nights in cabin 2 and thoroughly enjoyed our stay, we didn't want to leave. We could sit in bed and look at the sun coming up over the lake, beautiful. It is a very small cabin, but very cosy with an extremely efficient heater. The only downside for us was that there was no storage, other than a hanging rail. On a three week touring holiday we have lots of clothes to try to store somewhere. We had to leave one suitcase in the car and use the other as an open drawer. The kitchen is incredibly well equipped, enough crockery and pots to entertain lots of people, but as the cupboards were all full of such things there seemed to be no room to store food. So we had to do a lot of moving things around. But even so we would love to go back again as it was very clean and comfortable and in the most perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully remodeled cabins on the north side of Big Bear Lake, in a quiet wooded area on the waters edge. All cabins have fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, full bathrooms, free internet, BBQS and are pet friendly. We are located on the north shore of Big Bear Lake, just a short 10 minute drive to the ski resorts and downtown. Close by is the Discovery Center and several hiking trails and some great fishing spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Quail Cove Lakeside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quail Cove Lakeside Hotel Fawnskin
- Quail Cove Lakeside Lodge Fawnskin, CA - Big Bear Region