Rodeway Inn Fallbrook
QualityInn
$59
Pala Mesa Resort(Fallbrook)
$169
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$139
$132
$79
$65
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$206
TripAdvisor
$60
Motel 6
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
$152
$139
Hampton.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2013

It's was fantastic we get what we except staff was so friendly she come with me to help my belongis spa is warm enough to. Enjoy we feel like resort service on reasonable rate. We will be back pretty soon

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 26, 2013

So I stood here last minute with a friend and took only what they had available which was a single bed. As we came into the room we seen a sofa bed and was thrill to see that. When we opened it to sleep, NO SHEETS!!! What the heck is this?... So we called the front desk to see if we could get some sheets for the sofa bed and they wanted an extra charge for that. Ar you kidding me? I have NEVER gone to a hotel where they charge for extra sheets where there is suppose to be at. They nickel and dime you for everything and STEAL YOUR belongings if you leave them behind. I happened to leave my pillow used for medical purposes as we checked out and about an hour later, we call to go back and pick it up. But then Susie, the owner, said she would call me back. Several hours had passed and no call back. WOW!! I called back and she said the housekeeper was no longer there, to call back the next day at noon. So the next day I called again only for Susie to be completely upset and unhelpful towards helping me recover my pillow that I desperately need. The customer service is HORRENDOUS!!! Nonetheless, they ARE THEIVES!!!!
Save your time and money. They are several other hotels/motels near by with quality rooms and customer service. I don't understand how these people are still in business.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed March 17, 2013

It's good for the price. It's a TWO STAR place, you can't expect a lot but it's good. The room was clean and the three of us had a good night's sleep while staying there. The staff was nice and helpful to us since we were from out of town and didn't know where the wedding reception location was. She printed out directions to help us find the location. As the title states, I would come back again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Bernadette B
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed while visiting my brother who lives in town and the room was nice and convenient with exterior entrance. Flat screen tv was awesome but channels were not all programmed or limited selection. Breakfast was terrible white bread, english muffins, 2 dry cereals, and Tang (not Orange juice). If I have to return and stay in area it is one of only two choices I saw in town.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The savings is not worth the room. We arrived late at night, exhausted from a long drive and I went in to pay for the room and check in. We had reservations and he informed me that we didn't and then I found out that he had deleted my reservations because a card I only use to hold the room did not go through. I told him that I always pay cash and that he is not authorized to run the credit card until I show up or if I do not show up until past my reservation time. I paid for the room and gave him my debit card as requested and drove to my room. As I was grabing my stuff he showed up at the room yelling at me to give him another five bucks because there was two of us, which he never asked when I checked in how many were there for the room. As a result, of his rude behavior and a matter of principle we told him to refund us the money for the room and we would go elsewhere. I drove back to the lobby as he called my boyfriend names and even was saying horrible things about his grandmother. He is foul mouthed and should not be in business.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple