“Best place in north county”

Rodeway Inn Fallbrook
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Fallbrook
“Best place in north county”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Friendly people..very reasonable rates...spacious remodeled rooms .big flat screen tvs..clean pool. I went there in july of 2012 i been back several times.Perfect for a quiet get away.close to all ammenities
see ya soon....jimbo

• Stayed June 2013
rodwayinn r, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Fallbrook, responded to this review, June 19, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed June 4, 2013

It's was fantastic we get what we except staff was so friendly she come with me to help my belongis spa is warm enough to. Enjoy we feel like resort service on reasonable rate. We will be back pretty soon

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed May 26, 2013

So I stood here last minute with a friend and took only what they had available which was a single bed. As we came into the room we seen a sofa bed and was thrill to see that. When we opened it to sleep, NO SHEETS!!! What the heck is this?... So we called the front desk to see if we could get some sheets for the sofa bed and they wanted an extra charge for that. Ar you kidding me? I have NEVER gone to a hotel where they charge for extra sheets where there is suppose to be at. They nickel and dime you for everything and STEAL YOUR belongings if you leave them behind. I happened to leave my pillow used for medical purposes as we checked out and about an hour later, we call to go back and pick it up. But then Susie, the owner, said she would call me back. Several hours had passed and no call back. WOW!! I called back and she said the housekeeper was no longer there, to call back the next day at noon. So the next day I called again only for Susie to be completely upset and unhelpful towards helping me recover my pillow that I desperately need. The customer service is HORRENDOUS!!! Nonetheless, they ARE THEIVES!!!!
Save your time and money. They are several other hotels/motels near by with quality rooms and customer service. I don't understand how these people are still in business.

• Stayed May 2013

Travelers are raving about these Fallbrook hotels

San Bernardino, California, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2013

It's good for the price. It's a TWO STAR place, you can't expect a lot but it's good. The room was clean and the three of us had a good night's sleep while staying there. The staff was nice and helpful to us since we were from out of town and didn't know where the wedding reception location was. She printed out directions to help us find the location. As the title states, I would come back again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Bernadette B
Lincolnton, Georgia
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed while visiting my brother who lives in town and the room was nice and convenient with exterior entrance. Flat screen tv was awesome but channels were not all programmed or limited selection. Breakfast was terrible white bread, english muffins, 2 dry cereals, and Tang (not Orange juice). If I have to return and stay in area it is one of only two choices I saw in town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The savings is not worth the room. We arrived late at night, exhausted from a long drive and I went in to pay for the room and check in. We had reservations and he informed me that we didn't and then I found out that he had deleted my reservations because a card I only use to hold the room did not go through. I told him that I always pay cash and that he is not authorized to run the credit card until I show up or if I do not show up until past my reservation time. I paid for the room and gave him my debit card as requested and drove to my room. As I was grabing my stuff he showed up at the room yelling at me to give him another five bucks because there was two of us, which he never asked when I checked in how many were there for the room. As a result, of his rude behavior and a matter of principle we told him to refund us the money for the room and we would go elsewhere. I drove back to the lobby as he called my boyfriend names and even was saying horrible things about his grandmother. He is foul mouthed and should not be in business.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank taterbug B
NA
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Don’t ever stay here!!!! My wife and I stayed at the Roadway Inn this past weekend while we were attending a wedding and I couldn’t believe how rude and unfriendly the staff was in the front office. When I first called to make a reservation I quoted a price of $76.00 per-night, which included a discount for all those attending the wedding. When I arrived I was given a price of $116.00. I asked why and the person at the front desk told me he made a mistake and charged me the wrong price because he got me mixed with someone else of the same last name. I was told not worry because he’ll fix it and to call him at the front desk later to confirm that everything was taken care of. When back later that night and spoke with the same guy who checked me in he said that he wasn’t able to do anything that I was getting a great rate and he couldn’t do anything about. I tried to explain to him what happened and he kept cutting me and asking me if I had nothing better to do than call him during a wedding to complain about prices for a room. He then said it must be a pretty boring wedding if I time to call him. Every time I tried to explain to him what the problem was that he checked me in under a different rate he would cut off and tell me he won’t help me and he was to busy to talk and then he hung up on me. After that my wife and decided not to stay the night at the Roadway Inn. Luckily my uncle needed a room so I let him have mine for the night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Bill N
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallbrook
Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Fallbrook Downtown
Ramada Temecula Old Town
Ramada Temecula Old Town
#9 of 19 in Temecula
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula

Been to Rodeway Inn Fallbrook? Share your experiences!