See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I knew it would be bad when we had to stay here but this was worse than I ever could have imagined! it was just gross! Stayed here for a family reunion/wedding July 5-8.Not sure why the owners would go thru the expense of installing granite counter tops when they can't clean the floors, clean the screens, a/c filters,sliding door tracks and properly fix handle falling off in the shower! Prostitutes in the parking lot and rooms rented by the hour. Checking in with my sister in law, who was staying by herself in a room, my husband helped her with her bag to the room only to discover an open sliding door,an unmade bed with towels on the floor and dirty table with food, pizza boxes and half full beer bottles! The management seemed unconcerned when this was reported to them!
Only stay here if there is nothing else available in a 1000 mile radius!

Room tip: Go elsewhere!
Date of stay: July 2012
3  Thank ChristiC637
Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

This motel is so dirty. The floors have never been cleaned and the kids in our room had black feet and hands from crawling around! We kept our shoes on and made sure the kids stayed off the floor! The biggest problem was my 10 month old finding and chewing on a bottle with marijuana in it!!! I was so angry, the owner never talked to me and I requested to talk with him for 4 days! The owner doesn't care that they put my baby in danger and treated me like I was stupid for being upset! I will never stay at this motel or any other Rodeway Inn for that matter again!!

Date of stay: May 2012
4  Thank Lisacummings
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The gentleman that checked us in was friendly. When we went to our room, the first thing that greeted us was an obvious hole in the front door that had been poorly patched and painted over. When we opend the front door the smell was over powering and hard to breathe. I don't know if it was a cleaning agent or I suspect mold. The carpet was ripped. No matter where we sat on the bed (after I checked for bed bugs), it squeaked in every place. We had to remove a stick from the front window so we could try and air the room out. I opened the bathroom door and the grout was disgustingly dirty on the floor. The toilet base was cracked and missing pieces and the grout on the floor next to it was either wet or dirty. The toilet seat only had one hinge on it. We packed up immediately so our clothes would not absorb the ordor. I hope they use the money we paid for the two nights to make some improvements. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Room tip: Don't stay there. Go to Temecula, a short distance from Fallbrook, and try the Holiday Express. Very clean, quiet, great breakfast, reasonable.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joan S
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The hotel staff was friendly. We were welcomed (arrived quite late) and the lady at the front desk was extremely helpful with the surrounding areas. (Being from out of town)

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed here a couple of nights while visiting family. The first room that they gave us we could not lock the door. After numerous tries from us and the person at the front desk they finally had us move to another room. This rooms are dated and in need of updates. I really can't believe that Rodeway Inn is putting their name on this motel. It was probably a nice place many years ago but has been rundown severely. The breakfast was nothing but basic coffee and a roll. No place to sit down in the lobby. We noticed the next morning that they had given somebody the room with the door that didn't lock. Not good business practices.

Date of stay: December 2010