“Can't wait to go back!!”
Review of Oink and Moo

Oink and Moo
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went with my parents and children (total party of 8). The service was friendly and food was delicious! Don't let the name fool you as there are vegetarian options available. Children's menu is a delight with something new for the kids to try ( Mac
N cheese lollipops!) there are also fun sides to add on burgers like a 24karat leaf OR try the burger with the bottle of 2003 Dom for $199! We had a lot of fun and the prices are very reasonable. One suggestion, if you go on a Friday or Saturday night call ahead, no matter how small your party. Perfect for families with children ( we took 4 kids under 12) or for a date or just for fun. Great job Oink and Moo!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have lived in the area for 10 years and have found few interesting restaurants. A couple of friends who heard our lamenting asked us to try Oink and Moo BBQ with them. What a find. We love "funky places" and this was great. Slow smoked meat is my favorite and they got the beef brisket just right. My wife had the pulled pork dinner and there was plenty left over for a sandwich the next day. Their menu is unique and makes you want to try everything. The owners are hands on and the wait staff is friendly and patient. They take reservations, have a nice selection of wine and beer appropriate to a BBQ place, and the prices are great for the meals they serve. I can't wait to take my BBC critic brother to this wonderful restaurant.

1  Thank princepaddy
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Not only is the food great but the staff (all of them) are really fantastic. Small boutique restaurant with a 60-70 theme.

The Rib sampler lasted for four meals. Not for the dog for me. Sweet potato fries dribbled with sirup, yummy.

Try the lattice wrap ordures my favorite. Defiantly call for reservations.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We sought out Oink and Moo after seeing the positive Tripadvisor reviews. Once again, never fail, Tripadvisor reviewers always get it right. We enjoyed the pulled pork, BBQ chicken salad, and mac and cheese. All were excellent. Service is good though the time for the meal was a little long but not a big deal. Seems like they don't write down walk-in names so we were overlooked but they took care of it. Reservations are taken and proabbly recommended on a Friday night. You can tell the place is frequented by locals and visitors. Oink and Moo has an extensive menu including the BBQ selections and a build your own burger bar. All the food we saw (and enjoyed) was top notch. Worth the time to visit and even to wait for a table if needed. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Being from Texas I am admittedly a bit of a BBQ snob and up until yesterday nothing I had tasted in SoCal lived up to my standards. Until of course I stepped into this unassuming establishment. It doesn't look it, but they have some outstanding food coming out of that kitchen. The burgers...the brisket...pulled pork...ribs...trufle infused tater tots (wow)I tried a little of everything on the menu and came away thoroughly impressed by all. Parking could be tricky and it can get busy so make a reservation...they also do carryout. Go here and you will become a return customer.