“Consistently good. Never disappointed”
Review of La Caseta

La Caseta
Ranked #15 of 70 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: This is a gem of a restaurant, that has been there for decades. Excellent, interesting Mexican food; not just your typical offerings. Great desserts, an outdoor seating area as well as indoor, good service, and usually crowded. I can't believe its not on T. A.
Fallbrook, California
“Consistently good. Never disappointed”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Recently had dinner at La Caseta. We haven't been there for a long time because they are closed on Sundays and that seems to be when we have guests and we go out to dinner. Our party of 4 all enjoyed their meal. The service was right on. They have excellent salsa. They also have a seniors menu. We have been going there for many years and it is always good. Never disappointed.

• Visited October 2013

“LOVE La Caseta”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We go to La Caseta at least once a month because we thoroughly enjoy the food and the atmosphere! Delos and his staff are very friendly, and the service is excellent. Some of our favorite dishes are: the Grilled Chicken Wrap with a delicious achiote dipping sauce; the Fajita Quesadilla with charbroiled steak; the Burrito Especial. All are very tasty! We also use their call in/take-out service, it's super convenient, and the food is typically ready in 15-20 minutes. I highly recommend La Caseta, LOVE IT!

Visited August 2013
Fresno, California, USA
“Deep fried avocado, Yes, Yes indeed.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Ok I get it, Fall Brook is the Capitol of Avocados in America, but this wonderful dish by a very creative owner and chief is the Bomb, I mean the flavor explosion in you mouth, do not be timid and guack on the wild side you will not be disappointed. Served with ranch dressing, but would be better with Franks red hot sauce. For me the Hotter the better.

• Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“Excellent food and service every time!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant for close to 30 years now and the food is just as good, if not better than it was way back when. Contrary to one of the reviews, La Caseta has had the same owner for the last 22 years, who bought it from the original owner in 1991!
Recently I ordered the Shrimp Diablo and it was OMG delicious! The 6 plump shrimp were grilled and covered with a super yummy light garlicky creamy sauce that was not overpowering, but oh so yummy to the taste buds! I normally don't eat the rice so I have room for the other great items, but this time I cleaned my plate! Highly recommended.
The portions are very generous and we usually walk out with a take home box. The meat served here is of high quality, not the cheap gristle served at other Mexican restaurants. Try the hand shaken margarita too!
Definitely the best Mexican food in Fallbrook with consistently friendly service and outstanding food.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TravelBabe777
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had batter fried avocados and street style tacos pastor. Excellent. The Margarita wasn't bad either.

• Visited May 2013