“Service good - cooks can't read!”
Review of Valley Fort Steakhouse - CLOSED

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At site of old Cask N Cleaver
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The servers are great - the chef doesn't read the order - I've gotten the incorrect order there several times. Their bartenders are great -- they need new cooks!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and I decided to try the Valley Fort Steakhouse last week. The positives: salad and soup were very tasteful and fresh. The wait staff were attentive. The outside grounds show significant care and improvement in presentation. The negatives: ordered 10 ounce prime rib, was served 7 ounce and when questioned, the server told me he was incorrect in calling it 7 when it was 10. It obviously was not 10 ounces. The meat was average flavor for a "steakhouse" and the bill was for 10 ounce prime rib. The interior had not truly changed from previous establishment set up. Summary: steakhouse prices not worth for the entree. Honesty is much more appreciated in these times when spending money for a quality meal only to leave feeling cheated.

1  Thank denise c
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Service and food were amazing! We started with the mushroom buttons, then flat iron and rib eye. Both cooked awesome, tender, and juicy. We finished with the apple dumpling with ice cream. By far the best desert I have ever had. We will be going back.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

There were four of us who enjoyed a great meal. We all got different items from the menu and everything was fantastic. The service was excellent!!!!!!The food came out perfect timing. The fresh rolls before dinner were so good. I would recommend this place to all our friends and family.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Valley Fort Steakhouse has a nice concept. A steakhouse with a cowboy motif. The decor, servers, and surrounding grounds will take you back to days gone by. After that.....they can do better. The serving size and service are great, but the food preparation needs improvement. It isn't that the food is bad, or looks less than appealing. It's that the food doesn't leaves one saying, "wow that was good". Nothing we had left anyone in my party of 4 adults and 2 children with a wow factor. When the food preparation is improved I will give Valley Fort Steakhouse a higher rating.