“Relaxing and absolute perfection!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fallbrook
Los Willows Inn & Spa
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Fallbrook
Aaheim, CA
“Relaxing and absolute perfection!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had our wedding in Los Willows and so we rented the whole inn for the bridal party. There were 8 rooms total and each room has its own personality. My husband and I took the biggest room which is also their bridal suite. All the rooms have nice views. You can have a view of the mountain, or the vineyard or their small waterfalls. Bobbie, the inn keeper was the best, making sure everyone is comfortable and happy. My cousin was allergic to gluten and he prepared a special meal for her everyday. I would definitely go back to this bed and breakfast. Absolutely wonderful.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Vanessa J

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
monterey
Reviewed July 4, 2007

We had the ultimate fairy tale wedding at Los Willows followed by a wonderful stay at their beautiful B&B. Ramon, the Innkeeper was incredible and waited on us hand and foot and our only regret was we didn't stay longer to enjoy some of the relaxing spa treatments. My husband and I are looking forward to coming back on our first anniversary.

• Liked — luxury surroundings
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank barbiebride
Reviewed January 6, 2004

I enjoyed a great stay at Los Willows. My wife and I loved the hiking trails, yoga class, and of course spa treatments. The staff was super friendly and I really enjoyed the food. Suggestion; would like to see a wine country/spa package for a future stay.

Reviewed September 22, 2003

The Day At Los Willows Inn & SpaI needed a day away from home and Los Willows Inn & Spais just what I wanted. One day of pampering with a facial,salt glow treatment. pedacure, and lunch. It was wonderful.

Reviewed September 20, 2003

I was telling my daughter just how much fun I had at Los Willows Spa and she said I should share my experience with others, I don't know much about trip advisor but I will attempt to fill this out to my limited abilities! I stayed at Los Willows with three other friends of mine and it was the most relaxing time. Once a year, we like to get together and pamper ourselves and this was beyond our expectations. We have all decided that this will become our yearly trek. Thank you Los Willows for such a great time!

Reviewed September 14, 2003

We just had the most wonderful and relaxing stay at this small retreat.
(max of 16 guests). Beautiful setting in a canyon with stunning sunsets. The staff were so warm and friendly. We felt like part of the family right away.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 9, 2003

My husband and I recently stayed at Los Willows. We had a truly wonderful time. The cusine was excellent, the Spa treatments phenominal. The staff was very friendly and we felt at home right away.
We recomend the Inn & Spa to everyone and in fact plan to make this an annual trip for ourselves.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallbrook
Pala Mesa Resort
Temecula Creek Inn
Temecula Creek Inn
#5 of 19 in Temecula
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula

Been to Los Willows Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!