“Wonderful Food, Great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Brothers Bistro
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: This is the fourth restaurant for husband and wife team, Ron & Dee Nusser. Ron and Dee opened this Fallbrook location in May 2004, and have been pleasing guests with their fresh take on food and recipes since.
Wildomar, California
“Wonderful Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Brother's Bistro is a wonderful dining experience. The staff is fantastic, excellent, and charming. Food was delicious. We sat on the patio, very charming, great wine list, excellent food!

• Visited June 2013

Dana Point, CA
“Okay, how do you spell "fantastic?"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I am fairly new to Fallbrook, so trying out the different eateries is fun and an adventure. I was pleased to go to Brothers Bistro the other day...and I met Ron and "D" the owners and happy couple. I ordered the meatball sandwich with a small side salad, my grandsons (11 and 9) ordered Caesar Salad and Gourmet Hamburger (bleu cheese). None of us left a crumb! Then we decided to share a dessert and that was the most incredible bread pudding I've ever had! My daughter went yesterday with my granddaughter and they shared a calzone...they called me as they were leaving--raving about it. So, I guess my recommendation is an absolute "YES!" for this warm, welcoming, and attractive spot. (Ron is from New York, so of course you're gonna love it. Besides, he's got 'people,' y'know what I mean?) By the way, if you have a pooch, patio dining is open to you...I brought Linus, the Yorkie. Next time, I'll bring Oreo the cockapoo.

• Visited February 2013
Maryland
“Harmless”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

A totally generic Italian restaurant. If you are shopping downtown and need a bite to eat, by all means drop by. But don't make a special trip of it. Good effort at service.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank chazzq
Bonsall, California
“Great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

We were recommended to this restaurant, as we are new in the area, and are on the hunt for good food. This restaurant makes you feel like family.

The food was very good, service was excellent and a very inviting atmosphere made for a nice dinner out. Ron, the owner, came over and introduced himself and we enjoyed a nice chat with him.

We'll be back for sure.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fallbrook, California
“mmmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

yum. this place is delicious. finer dining atmosphere but still suitable for a well behaved gaggle of kids. great patio. great seafood selection

Visited December 2012