“Top of the line desserts, gotta try the.. White chocolate macadamia nut bread pudding..superb!”
Review of Brothers Bistro

Brothers Bistro
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Fallbrook
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: This is the fourth restaurant for husband and wife team, Ron & Dee Nusser. Ron and Dee opened this Fallbrook location in May 2004, and have been pleasing guests with their fresh take on food and recipes since.
Reviewed January 17, 2012

When you arrive here take note of location, Ease of access. Plenty of parking.
You'll want to set a pin on your iphone to GPS this spot, again and again.
The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Quick to invoke rich, subtle tones
among the decor and hospitality is present all over the room. Our waiter assists multiple
tables and with a sense of humor captivates each one of us with his charm.

My favorite gazing spot quickly becomes the surrounding art along the walls of
this small quaint-size town. Quite a few
artists add to the ambiance of a flavorful Italian focus that gets served up nicely surrounded by local
talent, fresh seafood, steaks and lamb chops are just a few scrumptious items on the menu. Off to the kitchen
swirls
aromatic fragrances of simmering home cooked meals. I watch the Server bring out more colorful dishes
each with eye-popping appeal. There is a love for the ancient scents from Mediterranean style dishes, robust salads are also brought
all are popular here and with the fresh garlic dressing all seem quite nutritious too.
One popular platter that caught all of our attention was a loud, crackling dish that appeared to be on fire.
Lots of flavors filled the room and we all were gazing around to see what everyone else had ordered while waiting
patiently for our own order to arrive.

Live music is played on a Friday or Saturday night here, attracting elegance and also blue jean type comfort levels.

I try to sit near the front window people watching as my favorite scrumptious dessert
is prepared. Must be the build up of waiting for it to arrive served of super warm from the oven
cooled down just enough for a generous heaping of real whipped cream for the top.

Finally,
the finale comes when it's brought to my table and placed where everyone can admire
such a work of art basking in saucy richness. This can happen when the flavorful caramel
reaches cool creamy destination touching velvety satin sensation. They melt together ever slowly with
each savory bite.
I am in love with this moment; it's simple and graceful. Each bite starts replaying over again delicious
mouthfuls of creamy, warm chocolate melodies.
It may well be said that a defining moment only gets better and better with time. We'll the texture
remains warm and gooey, delightfully rich inside even after your unable to finish. Be sure to stop by and take in the Italian fine art. Take in the Mediterranean aromas blended together by coffee mochas, music and the most decadent
their other zesty dessert dishes, all personally made by the owner. My favorite remains to be this one.
You'll notice blending of vanillas, starting to mix with
creamy caramel, the finest chocolates brought together by a masterful craftsmenship held together by
the crust. Next time you want to experience an adventure, or your on a budget, stop by for a complementary
taste of what others are raving as Brother Bistro's signature dessert.
Classic Bread Pudding dessert. You'll not forget the experience. Each one
the White chocolate, subtle Macadamia Nut crunch, super moist bread pudding topped with drizzles warm buttery caramel sauce.
It's a super must indulgent treat well worth experiencing!

1  Thank rentals_92028

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Saw this place tucked away in a strip mall and something about it hinted that it would be a diamond in the rough. Sure enough, there was excellent service and an excellent lunch. When we return next year and have dinner there, I hope that the review can be bumped up to five stars.

2  Thank JulesWarwick
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I would not have given this restaurant a star at all, but I was prompted to at least put one. The owner is rude and tasteless. They make you wait at your table forever and the restaurant is practically empty, what the he** is he doing that he cannot help a table. The owner acts as though his dated restaurant is the best in town and he can take his great pleasant time while we customers sit and wait. I would not recommend this place to my dogs or even better my worst enemies. What is even better is that I work for a very well known company in Fallbrook and I will be letting every customer know that the service there is unacceptable. The owner has no manners and acts as if he was raised in a barn, except barn animals show they have some sense and smarts.

5  Thank NoOne32369
Reviewed October 25, 2010

My wife and I were in the area looking for a nice bistro and came across this nice little restaurant. This place had a nice and quiet atmosphere and the food was amazing. The chef is great and the staff was very friendly. I was very happy with my overall experience.

2  Thank DWElder
Reviewed December 8, 2009

I am stymied by the rave reviews of this place. I have never been in smaller restaurant. The ambiance is terrible. Diners are packed in a mediocre storefront establishment with little elbow room - I find it terribly off putting. I'll never forget the first time I visited. The waitress insisted that I sit outside (in winter). I was cold! She kept pushing the great outdoors, and even though i remained indoors, the stiff breeze I got every time the door opened kept even the inside temperature uncomfortable. I don't remember the food. I won't be back.

2  Thank Fallbrook