“Utterly Awesome Experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mayfly Pub and Deli
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.redding.com/news/2010/jun/10/town-catch-good-time-mayfly-fall-river-mills/
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Six of us were staying in the area to golf and camp. Went to the MayFly Pub for dinner. WOWZA! Incredible food, great owners, unique decor! I asked for my fries to specially cooked which were perfect, but as I looked at the onion rings some of the others ordered, I knew i was missing out on something special. So I ordered them too. BEST onion rings I've ever had. We all laughed and played the silly games that were on the tables. Andrew saw me looking at some of the antiques he and Janet collected and came over and gave me a tour and the background of almost everyone of the items. All six of us look forward to going back to Fall River Mills just to eat at MayFly Pub. Thanks Andrew for making a dinner out with friends a very memorable occasion!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Be sure to stop here if you're passing through here. Service is friendly, you can have a bite to eat, the beer and other drinks are cold and good and sometimes there's live music.

Falls Sie in der Gegend sind und z.B: Shasta oder Lassen Peak besuchen wollen, kehren Sie hier ein. Andrew and Jan sind sehr freundlich, es gibt was zu essen, manchmal ist abends auch live Musik zu hören.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Spent the afternoon chatting and drinking beer with Andrew and Jan. Couldn't be better! The gorgonzola burger was the best I've had in awhile. The beer was amazingly cold and the "real deal" onion rings were amazing. We were in Fall River Mills for 2 nights and ate at several places - Mayfly was by far the best. In fact, we stopped by for a beer after going to another restaurant for dinner. Andrew is always looking for entertainers for Saturday nights - the party starts at 8:00. Mayfly is not to be missed if you are in the area.