“Closed”

Dining options: Buffet
Delaware, United States
“Closed”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Fresh Choice was a great little salad bar...nothing fancy...but easy and fairly priced. Unfortunately the restaurant chain has CLOSED.

1 Thank Brittany P

Napa, California
“Consist place for a decent meal.”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I love going to Fresh Choice when I've spent a lot of the day shopping or driving. There's nothing stellar about it, but its got a great salad bar, the soups are tasty, and their other food always has something that will hit the spot.

Visited September 2012
Elgin, Texas
“$7.94 Lunch Buffet (includes that darn sales tax)”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stopping in Fairfield on the way to my godson's wedding, the Fresh Choice all you can eat buffet was reasonably priced and the food was fresh even though it was almost 3:00 PM in the afternoon. Lots of salad varieties (Chinese Chicken Salad, German Potato Salad, etc) or mix your own salad, four types of soup, pasta, pizza and on and on. They even had ice cream and are close to Interstate 80.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank BrockDaBadger
Napa, California
“We Enjoyed it Quite Well”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

We made an unexpected trip to Fairfield, looking for some needed building supplies. We needed a place for dinner, and Fresh Choice sounded good, since we were feeling “salad-y.” Knowing how mass-produced buffet food can be, our expectations were low. Fresh Choice came through above our expectations. Granted, there were some misses, like the bland tuna salad. But there were some unexpected surprises too. I was intrigued by a kale and roasted yam salad. Who would ever think of such a combination, right? But oh my, it was so good, both in flavor and texture, and like nothing I have ever had before. I had to get more just to make sure that I liked it as much as I did, and yes, it was just as good the second time around. There’s something for everyone here. Prepared salads as well as loads of stuff to make your own; a pasta and pizza bar, soups, and desserts. The pasole soup was a disappointment, but the lentil soup was very good. I liked the bread pudding, but it could have been a star if it had some caramel sauce to go with it. Our bill came to just under $25, including one coffee (otherwise we just drank water). Décor is not bad, but a little busy with too many colors, like they’re trying too hard to be hip and couldn’t pick a color palate. The whole place was pretty clean too. Workers are friendly and don’t seem too harried like at some other buffets. We will be back if the salad mood strikes us again.

• Visited March 2012
Suisun City, California
“Not as good as some of the other locations”
Reviewed August 19, 2009

I love fresh choice. Great place to eat (tons of fresh local food). This location is not as nice or fresh as other locations I've eaten at. If this is your first time eating at fresh choice you will love it.

1 Thank trowre