“Great Motel”

Motel 6 Fairfield/Napa Valley CA
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was very pleased with the room, and customer service. Made my stay very pleasant, I will stay here again.
Kudos to Chelsie for her excellent customer service. She was a great help with the room and connecting to the internet.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Bob H

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I spend my weekends in this Newly Remodeled Motel 6 since it is close to Casinos, shopping malls and brand outlets and to rest.

The Staff are great and very helpful. Mike is always there for accommodation and he is a very good manager.

I keep using this motel and recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: Book in advance and ask what you want online
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Max J
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I checked in the middle of the night, and the young woman working the desk was very friendly. I requested shampoo, extra blanket etc. and she was quick and very helpful. The property and my room was very clean. This hotel was remodeled, does not look like your typical motel 6. I'll definitely stay here again if I'm in this area.

Room Tip: Front side of the building facing parking lot
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've stayed often in Motel 6, and this one is the best so far. Friendly and helpful manager. Spotless room. Efficient housekeeping. Clean and good laundry facilities. Great shower. Comfortable beds...I think this room was recently remodeld and had new beds. Quiet and set well back from the road if you get a room at the front. Near restaurants and fast food and coffee shops. Good central place to explore the Napa Valley. Would definitely return there if I was in the area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Such terrible customer service from the manager/owner! I checked into this hotel at 2:30 AM because I couldn't make it home after late flight arrival. The room they put me into was at the back of the hotel near the freeway. It was so loud that I called to switch rooms. The woman at the front (who was very nice) told me that I'd have to upgrade to a more expensive suite. I told her I'd call her back if I couldn't fall asleep. About 20 minutes later, I called to move and upgrade. Packed my stuff up and went back down. The room they put me in was NEXT DOOR but I didn't realize this until I got there. Went back and she was already on the phone with her manager (who is also the owner) because she knew the room change would still be loud." I asked her to refund my money and I would go somewhere I could sleep. She said the manager, who was still on the phone, said I had been there too long and wouldn't refund the money. I asked to speak with him on the phone and he refused. Unimpressed. So I went back to the hotel for a lousy- and I mean lousy- night's sleep. He made the 100 bucks on me, and I hope his integrity is worth it.

Room Tip: If you are on the freeway side, you won't be able to sleep because of the noise from freeway.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JuliaLeeth
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Fairfield/Napa Valley CA, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Julia,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The customer service and noise issues you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Needed to stay overnight in the Fairfield area for a nearby wine event, and preferred to bring our dog with us. For a low-cost facility in a high-cost area, this Motel 6 filled the bill very nicely. Very clean and attractive, if sparely furnished, room. Comfortable bed and good a/c/heater. Didn't realize there would be a microwave and fridge in the room. Coffee makers are available (with coffee, etc.) on request. Nice ammenities. We will be going back when we have other events in the area. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are closer to the freeway, and may be a bit noisier.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I recommend staying at this Motel 6 if traveling in Bay Area. The grounds are well kept, with maintenance who is attentive to every detail. The rooms are modern, clean with refrigerator and microwave. Within 10 miles is Vallejo Motel 6. I would choose Fairfield Motel 6 in your planning instead of Vallejo. The amenities at Vallejo Motel 6 are outdated, no refrigerator or microwave in room. The price is even a bit more.

I was most impressed with this Motel 6 (Fairfield) and would highly recommend it for your travel plans.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo