Motel 6 Fairfield/Napa Valley CA
$127
$91
$88
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront desksmall tablerefrigerator and microwaveplace to staythe room was nicerooms are cleanlauranaparates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Manager, Front Desk Staff, Housekeeping and Maintenance are top of the line here. The rooms look newly remodeled. They are very clean and comfortable. Fresh coffee every morning in the office. Plenty of fast food and full service restaurants close by. Wide screen TV was a plus. Wi-Fi here so bring your laptop. Good location close to Napa Valley.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I was quoted over the phone a different price in the reservation than what was actually charged. The bathroom door DID NOT CLOSE! The shower had a loud and persistent leak. My stay was extremely unpleasant. I tried to speak to a manager, but Mike Patel was off until the next Tuesday. When I called back and spoke to Mr. Patel he told me "It's my choice to stay at the motel" and that I could have gone somewhere else even though I checked in after 5am on Sunday morning. Mr. Patel told me "I cannot give you a discount on the room because you decided to stay at the motel". Mr. Patel then gave me the corporate phone number to Motel 6 which is 800-4-motel6. I called the hotline and made a complaint through the guest relations department. They told me that this specific motel was a franchise and they are unable to give me any sort of refund but would write a complaint. In the end, I spent $96 for my first night in a room that was "upgraded" because it had a kitchen, but I couldn't even go to the bathroom in peace or sleep because of the drip sound coming from the shower. I was originally quoted $54 with the kayak discount but was forced to pay the $96 for a room that I couldn't even sleep in.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bastiaan V
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Although this motel has been given a make over, it's still very average. The beds are not particularly comfortable and it has a feel of a hospital ward - very sterile and cold. On the plus side, it was fairly clean but there is obviously residual noise from the traffic.

The location is on the side of the highway but there isn't easy on/off access to head south. Also, don't be fooled that this motel is near to Napa, it's in Napa Valley but Napa is still 30 minutes drive away.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This motel 6 has a nice retro look
The property is really dirty and not good maintained
The locations is the only thing excellent about it because it's surrounded by restaurants
The rooms are not a mirage but actually really good housekeeping
The service and staff are also very good
Now comes the bad part
Ive stayed here for a couple of months and decide to check out when I saw this
The copes ( 5 cars) came to this property and arrested a guy for selling drugs as I heard from one of the housekeepers working by the room
This isnt the only time
When I stayed here I've see cops come and check the property out almost every week
It's kinda scary
So not much value if you value your safety

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Updated and fairly clean overall. The new tv's are a bonus and the decor is a nice change for Motel 6. Compared to other motels in the area,the price proved to be good value.They do need to some more work on the rooms though.Like add some racks for luggage, instead of only having the floor to set stuff on. I am not crazy about the beds either.They need some mattress covers (you know,the plastic ones that keep stains from the mattress away from your body?) This needs to be taken care of as soon as possible! The service was just ok overall I felt. I would stay there again depending on the rate.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the inside facing the parking lot.The other side faces a highway.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends