Motel 6 Fairfield/Napa Valley CA
$85
$82
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront desksmall tablerefrigerator and microwaveplace to staythe room was nicerooms are cleanlauranaparates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2012

This place is amazing! All of the staff are very professional and courteous. The decor of the room is very modern and the area is very nice,safe,and quiet.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank michelle p
Reviewed March 9, 2012

this was my first time coming to Motel 6 since their makeover. Oh my it's so wonderful. I mean the manager and the staff are so helpful and friendly plus they keep the property safe. The new design is so classy mmazkes you feel as if you are in a 5 star hotel. I am just passing through but next come I come I will definitely be lodging here!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Camille S
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Great stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Accomodations were very clean. Fully satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clyde W
Reviewed December 27, 2011

December 26, 2011 Visit

Not really one for bashing, and would rather spend time recommending hotels, but I feel like this hotel creates some false pretenses about itself and wanted to share my experience here. I will say that it is great that my dog could stay here (or any motel 6) for no extra charge, a cheap rate (67 after taxes), and that it does appear to be newly renovated. Vanity sink with granite top, and 32" flat screen... But what it may have spent on renovating, seems to have taken over their budget for cleanliness and paying attention to detail... So here are my issues...*
*No shampoo/conditioner
*3 pillows (for 2 people)
*5" thick mattress sits on plastic board with no box spring
*broken fan in restroom
*under staffed
*sheets: here is where the fun really begins - arrived and found a nice ginger pubic hair and stained under sheets on our mattress, asked for a new set, and was told to go pick them up at the front office...Get the sheets, am making the bed, and find a blackish/brown sticky stain on our "new" blanket...have to return to have that replaced. WTF :)

We checked in after midnight, so I somewhat understand their need for me to go pick up sheets because there was only one woman (who was empathetic and apologetic) working at that time...but found it quite ridiculous for me to have to do so.

The price, no extra charge for dogs, and the woman working are the only thing that kept me from giving this a rating of "terrible."

I just wanted to share my experience, and feel like the money spent on updates have truly lead to skimping in other important areas.

Thanks for reading my review,

Austin

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AustinR40
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I am from out of state and reserved a room at your hotel. Wendy Rodriguez was most helpful and in either giving extra blanket or giving directions to Downtown Fairfield. Please thank all your workers specially Wendy for making my trip very nice.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo