“Gross!!!!”

Motel 6 Fairfield North
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed July 18, 2010

We stayed here on our roadtrip ...DISGUSTING..I called and complained to the corporate office...Our feet were black on the bottom from dirty carpets..the remote control has ductape holding the batteries in and everytime you grab it it is sticky...the guest comments card had a coffee ring on it..obviously from Previous guests..I cannot stress enough that I will NEVER stay at another motel 6 again over this one..and I have stayed at a few and were nothing fancy obviously but were clean..This was a DUMP..I was worried about catching something by staying in here...we checked in around 7 pm and were out of there by 7 am..Literally the room a few down from us the cops came in the night and kicked the door down and arrested 2 people..Oh..and the pool had dead bees all around it it so you had to watch your step constantly...NEVER NEVER NEVER again...

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank hollyjenice

Reviewed March 3, 2010

Sometimes stay at Motel 6, since they are realtively inexpensive and allow pets, and don't have high expectations for them; however, this one was scary. Zombie clerk at the counter (drugs/tired/indifferent?). Had to step over someone in the hall sprawled out with his luggage smoking cloves. Horrible room: burns in the bedspread and cigarette burns in the counter (no smoking room). Carpet very scary, A 2-foot wide reddish brown blotch I spent the night hoping it wasn't blood, plus a plethora of other multicolor mystery stains. Phone was broken. Hallways dank. Pluses were it was suprisingly quiet (off-night), and nobody stole my truck. The morning clerk was polite. Had to pay for internet access, which ended up not using for fear of hackers.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Fish86
Reviewed December 3, 2009

My friends and I could not sleep due to the constant foot traffic, door knocking, whistling, cell phone users, talking and overall noise from outside. I'm pretty sure there were numerous drug deals going on right next door to me. We did not feel very safe. People were hanging out on the stairs at all hours of the night. The blankets had ciggarette burns on them. My stay at the Courtyard by Mariott at 109.00 was so worth it compared to Motel 6 at 55.99. We all agreed to NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank jw95031
Reviewed March 14, 2007

As I was showering, (6pm) a woman from management came in the room without permission, and claimed that she was changing the towels, even though there already was enough. I came out of the shower, and she ran out the door. She was not in a housekeeping uniform. I saw her go back to the main office. It was clear that she tried to steal my bike.
Also, the price is now $85 a night. That is just overpriced

• Stayed: March 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)