“Exceeded Expectations”

Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel when we participated in a bike tour in Napa. This suite was nice and it was clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The breakfast selection had numerous options. The young man who checked us in (Anthony) was very accommodating with our room request and he provided excellent service, checking to see that everything was fine with the room and offering a great restaurant recommendation. It was a nice "plus" that the hotel has laundry facilities available for use by its guests without charge. (Laundry soap is available for purchase.) We will stay at this hotel again the next time we are in the area.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Staybridge Suites for January, February and a chunk of March and it worked out great. I was in Fairfield attending Michael Ellis Dog School for Dog Trainers, not only did the staff help me (Big thanks to Linda and Ferdi), they were very dog friendly. My room was always clean and having dinner ready when we got home was a nice break. I was their long enough for some minor things to go wrong, a call to the front desk got the problems fixed quickly. When I go back to Dog School, I'll be staying here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My family and I stayed at Staybridge for 6 nights, the first night we checked in went wonderful and fast. However when we got to our room, I was happy with how the room looked like but with what seemed to be clean, apparently the maid didn't check underneathe the bed. It was very dusty and we found a womans underwear under the bed which really shocked me! Then on the bathroom wall, there was a blood stain which I had my husband wipe off. I was not happy at that point, it made the hotel look dirty.
I did enjoy the breakfast and dinner buffet very much! And the friendly staff they are always so kind.I did however let the manager know about what I found and she did apologize and said she would like to make it up to us. Well, I haven't heard back from her yet. Hopefully soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Joyce M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Fairfield Napa Valley Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apologies for the condition of the room you occupied during your stay. This is most definitely not up to our standards and unacceptable. Please be assured that we take your feedback seriously and will use it to better our service. We hope that you will give us the chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This hotel is great! We stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite for 2 nights during our trip to Napa Valley.

Pros:
* Very clean
* Complete amenities : kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, stove, pots and utensils, plates, electric mini oven, refrigerator, hair dryer, iron, dishwashing liquid, etc
* Free laundry in the laundry room (do-it-yourself, and just bring your own soap or you can buy from the pantry)
*Free breakfast, and if you check in the afternoon there is a free reception dinner
*Free parking
*Free wifi
*Comfortable bed and pillows
*Great staff! especially Ferdi - the breakfast buffet in-charge. He is so friendly, helpful and courteous. He seems to greet and know everybody. He has such a positive energy and it's great when you meet people like him when you re travelling. Ferdi is definitely a big part of the good memories we had in this hotel.

Con:
*Thin floors - If you're staying below a room that has a couple of kids running around, you will probably have an issue with the noise. If you can, try to get an upper level room. And if you have kids, maybe consider staying on the first floor.

Location:
*There's a shopping area/grocery-Safeway/Chase bank and restaurants about a mile from the hotel (Green Valley/Business Ctr Drive)

Definitely recommended!

Room Tip: Thin floors - If you're staying below a room that has a couple of kids running around, you will...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I frequently live at hotels given the career I chose to be in... This hotel stands out of all the hotels I've been in... Excellent service and Ferdi never fails to exceed my expectations... Best thing about him is he will always greet you how ever busy he might be... And not to forget about Marilyn - star employee... best hotel around Fairfield napa area ...

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank NikhilN85
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights for a swim meet and found the hotel to be perfect for the occasion. The staff was very helpful including opening the breakfast set up early to accommodate all of the swimmers. I would definitely stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 103 which was a very quiet room despite being on the first floor next to the fitne...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2013

When I arrived at staybridge I was welcomed by friendly staff and made to feel very welcomed. I was offered a hot coffee and something to eat before being taken to my suite. The chef Ferdi was so wonderful....making me hot waffles EVERY morning. He always made sure the food was hot and cooked to perfection. I travelled all the way from Australia and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will definitely be staying there again and hope that Ferdi is still the chef when I return. Thank you to all who made my stay enjoyable!!!

• Stayed: April 2012