“HANDY LOCATION AND GOOD FOOD”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #24 of 240 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Met friends here for dinner because of the handy location. Atmosphere was a typical Mimi's. Service was quite good and there was no attempt to rush us out after dining. Food was very good, including the salmon, filet and the shrimp ravioli. Varied menu with many choices.

There are newer reviews for Mimi's Cafe

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a great place to get food! We have held Our Women's Family Breakfast here for the last few years! They are always good to us & are always friendly & warm! I love their bread & muffins! I would recommend this place to Family & Friends!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Mimi's menu has been adapted to suit those who want to eat more lightly and yet have a delicious meal. The atmosphere is homey and no one rushes you out. The staff is friendly and helpful and they have put on some events for our employee's Christmas celebrations that were just wonderful - such cooperation in the planning.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The steak was not very tender but tasted alright. I got the wrong change at check out.
Happy New Year 2013.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I met my business associate for breakfast here. Very convinient location to freeway and open in time for a business breakfast.

I had scrambled egg whites and turkey sausage with a double espresso. The meal came out perfectly. My associate ordered toast and oatmeal. The sides just kept coming. Brown sugar, nuts, fruit, granola, raisins, etc.

We will definitely use Mimi's again in the future when we are in the area.