“TERRIBLE!!”

Budget Inn Fairfield
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Fairfield
“TERRIBLE!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I would of got my money back and left if it wasn't so late. Budget inn is the worst hotel I have EVER stayed at . Very disappointed ! The rooms are absolutely DISGUSTING ! The whole room smelled like gas, the windows had black mold in them, the frigerator microwave stove and table were filthy !! The tub was dirty and clogged with a bunch of built up hair. The carpets turned the bottom of my socks completely black. I would never recommend anybody to ever stay at this hotel . EVER !

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank debbie112495

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Great service!!! Clean and nice, newly remodeled rooms! Super affordable especially so close to holidays!! Would come here again when in area and would definitely recommended to my family and friends!!!

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank Sunnied001
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

Won't come back . Blood stains on comforter . Mascara. And yellow stains on pillow. Had to put my shirt over pillow. Big black stains on towel. It's better than sleeping in the car....but disgusting.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank KimmVC
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My husband and I as well as most of the rest of my family and several others we knew stayed here b/c we were coming from out of town for a wedding, and everything was terrible from the beginning. My sister's room smelled like smoke despite being a non-smoking room, and the cleaning person unplugged their fridge every day so they ended up throwing out food when they hadn't caught it the first day. They lost all of the reservations that had been made online, and when my husband and I went to check in, the woman said that there was no reservation, gave me attitude about it, said there was only one room left and it was a smoking room, and then tried to charge us a higher price (60 per night plus tax instead of the 50 plus tax price we had the reservation for) until I showed her the confirmation e-mail that had the price listed on it (which she decided to round to the next dollar). If it hadn't been so late at night, we would have gone somewhere else. The rooms were okay, but the blankets had cigarette burns and there were a bunch of small ants (some dead, some alive) in the bathroom.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Danielle M
Middletown, Ohio
Reviewed September 6, 2010

The room was nice that I stayed in and what little interaction that I did have with management was good.

My only complaint was a problem with some noise being caused by other guests and one creepy guy knocking on my door that was clearly either drunk or high out of his mind that had come to the wrong room.

I mostly kept to myself on this trip and other than this did not have any other problems and there was an all night diner located directly across from the hotel that helped make my experience a little better.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Eddie1985
cali
Reviewed January 20, 2009

This was the worst place i have ever been too while i was there during the middle of the day 2 men ran up with a sawed off shotgun do i have to say more?!?! I would never stay there again even if they offered me a free room!!! This place doesn't even deserve one star!

• Liked — Nothing it was the werst place I have ever been to!!!
  • Disliked — Everything I dont understand why it hasn't been shut down yet since they put us in a place that was over a broken sewage it was foul!!!
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank IHATEBUDGETINN
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 20, 2006

Hotels had rated this Budget Inn three stars, so I was expecting a nice place. Boy, was I disappointed! This motel was old and shabby, and in a run-down part of town. The office is also part of the manager's living quarters, and the kitchen must be just off the office. At check-in, the office reeked of whatever the manager was cooking for supper. Manager was not friendly or helpful when I asked for directions. The towels and wash cloths were thread-bare. Nothing matched in the room, everything seemed to be "non-standard". When repairs had been made, no attempt was made to replace with something similar. Late at night, a couple living in "low rent" apartments adjacent to the motel, got into a loud argument outside. Gave me a creepy feeling.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#12 of 17 in Fairfield
Hilton Garden Inn Fairfield
Motel 6 Fairfield/Napa Valley CA
Hampton Inn and Suites Suisun City Waterfront
Courtyard Fairfield Napa Valley Area
Extended Stay America - Fairfield - Napa Valley

Been to Budget Inn Fairfield? Share your experiences!