Extended Stay America - Fairfield - Napa Valley
Homewood
$139
GardenInn.com
$169
Best Western Cordelia Inn(Fairfield)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
BestWestern.com
$64
$135
All reviewspots and pansclose to shopscentral locationother guestsnice hoteltinaluzhighwayhousekeepingmall
Reviewed September 30, 2013

First of all, we pre-paid for a room w/ a king size bed, & were given a room w/ a queen size bed without being told on checking in. Dirty hallway & room carpets. Bed was very hard. Hallways smelled. Kitchinette only had 1 boiler for cooking & kitchen plumbing sounded like someone was drilling when water was turned on. Bathroom corners had signs of previous mold & had a LOUD fan which did nothing for getting rid of steamy mirrors. One outlet didn't work. Smoke detector was covered with taped paper. Suspicious looking clientel. Barking dog in another room did not help matters as we were leaving at 5am. For the amount we paid per night, I strongly recommend that you "skip" this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Robbie J
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I am a frequent traveler who spends most of my stays at The Four Seasons, Hilton and The Marriott. Due to my purchase of a new home I was in a situation where I needed to stay for an extended period. From the Management to the custodian the service was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the area. I would like to give my appreciation to Tina, Luz, Brianna, Diana, Sharon, Allen and Dominic. Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: 24 fitness is close by. The Mall and restaurant were close by. The non-smoking rooms were fresh clean and had no lingering odor that a smoker had been there.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fairfield - Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay. It gives me great satisfaction hearing such positive remarks in regards to your experience with our staff. I will be sure to past your remarks on to Tina, Luz, Brianna, Diana, Sharon, Allen and Dominic. Your kind words will definitely be reiterated among the staff. Congratulations on your new home!

Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The front desk services was not helpful. We reserved a room with two queens, arrived on time and then they said all that was left was a single king. This was not what we needed for our family. The front desk's solutions was to have us push the awkward roll-away mattress back to the room ourselves. The hair dryer made too much smoke to use. They said there was no ice machine. The room also had an odd odor. How hard is it to get a decent and properly clean room? I thought we were getting a good deal, but we got what we paid for I guess. Low price and low quality.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fairfield - Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to address your issues during your stay with us. It is unfortunate you had a negative experience with being given the incorrect room type you reserved as well as the odor in room and poor functioning of the hair dryer. Unfortunately we do experience oversold situations where room types reserved are not available, I truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. The functionality of the room is inexcusable however and we will definitely take strides to correct such issues. Due to the full size refrigerator in the room we do not provide ice machines on the property however, we do provide clean fresh ice trays filled for the guests convenience.

We hope to be of service to you in the future whether at our location or another Extended Stay America.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was a fantastic hotel for me. met all my needs and was nice and affordable. If you have been looking at these review like I had before I booked here you will have noticed a trend. Lots of poor reviews and then increasingly bad ones. This is a good place to stay and all the bad reviews just means that it scares enough people away that you can get a room easier.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aaron M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fairfield - Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Aaron - Thank you for taking the time to do a review about our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your room and our location. As well, I appreciate you touting our hotel - the staff and I are very proud of our property; it is very rewarding to know that our hard work is paying off!

Thank you again for your review. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed there recently and it was a horrible experience. I was supposed to stay in a nonsmoking room but they didn’t tell me that my neighbors would be smokers. I couldn’t sleep the first night because my pillows smelled like sweat and cigarettes and the alarm clock kept going off every hour even after I had turned it off. When I told the desk about the pillows and alarm clock, they didn’t do anything about it until I brought the pillows and alarm clock down to the front desk. FRUSTRATING!! When I asked to be moved to a non-smoking floor, I was told that the room would be available while I was working at another location. So I wasn’t able to move because I wasn’t available when the room was available. The room I was stuck in was old with spider webs and mildew stains in the shower area. YUCK!! And the only way you get extra towels is if you bring your dirty towels down to the front desk. Just what I want to do after a long hard day at work. By the way, the grab and go breakfast is only available on a first come, first serve basis. So if you get there 10 minutes after it starts, you are out of luck. I am an educated professional with a graduate degree. Every day, as I entered and exited the hotel, there were smokers smoking cigarettes at the doors. So, every day, I went to work smelling like cigarettes. One more thing, on the day you check out, you won’t be able to get back into the room. They will tell you that your card is “sensitive” but they actually program the cards to deactivate on the day you are scheduled to check. I will NEVER stay at this horrible place again!!!

Room Tip: Stay in another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business