“Surprisingly Good”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Recent transplant to the area so we like to try local restaurants. We had seen Dave's a couple of times and finally stopped in. The menu is sparse -- exactly what they advertise: Hamburgers! The burgers were huge and juicy. Quaint little place and we would definitely go again.

• Visited March 2013

“Burger heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Dave's Giant Hamburger is, by far, the best place to go for a real, honest burger in the Solano County area. Open for business for decades, the longevity of the place and a steady stream of regulars tells you that this place is the real deal. Burgers are served they way they used to be served: cooked to your order, piping hot, with fresh ingredients. The "restaurant" is little more than an enclosed hamburger stand typical of the 1950s. I prefer to sit outside and watch the baseball or soccer games on the adjacent fields. Dave's is a New Year's tradition for me: I show up at noon on December 31 and savor a giant burger, then formulate my resolutions for the coming year. Look for me!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Foodman2010
“Good Burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

whenever I want a fried burger, I go here. It is cooked the way you order it and the combination of fried burger, mayo and mustart, letteuce tomato, raw or fried onions make the perfect combination for a big juicy burger. It is always busy and there are never enough seats at times. the take our business thrives!

Visited September 2012
Chicago, IL
“Great Hamburger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

There is nothing fancy about this place and very limited menu .... Hamburger. There are pies and shakes too. I had a Cheeseburger which was great but seeing an open face chili cheeseburger would have been my choice if I had seen it first.

1 Thank Yan81
Sacramento, California
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is where the bar is set. Every where I travel I go to a greasy burger joint to see if they can compare to Dave's. I have not found a place as good as Dave's anywhere. I have tried Colorado, from Redding, CA to Anaheim, CA, I even tried Hawaii. Nothing compares to Dave's.

Visited May 2012