“Expansive burger choices”

Monsoon Burger
Ranked #2 of 236 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Fussa
“Expansive burger choices”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I heard they had good burgers, I didn't hear how many options you would be faced with. They had a wonderful selection of add-ons and even veggie burgers to pick from.

California
“Upgrade to curly fries”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I work nearby. It's almost a tossup between Dave's Burgers and Monsoon. But I have to say that a Monsoon burger with curly fries barely beats out Dave's. Monsoon offers two size burgers and allows you to dress it your way at a do it yourself table. I get the havarti cheeseburger and upgrade to the curly fries. I've found the standard fries just that... ordinary. Lots of room inside and a wide screen. I often go when the Giants have an east coast day game so I can enjoy a burger, curly fries and a ball game!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lee-and-Baby
San Mateo, California
“good burgers”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

we were trying to find somewhere to eat in downtown Suisun but the few places we went were either closed at 2:30 pm on Sat or a little pricey for what we wanted. It was only 5:30pm so we headed over to Fairfield. Monsoon Burger was perfect. You can order 6 or 8 oz burger. Lots of selection and offer garlic or curly fries, or onion rings for additional $1.45. Worth the extra drive away from our destination. They had football on that no one was watching so changed the channel for Giants game for us. As soon as we were leaving, they put it back for the employees it guess. Good customer service :)

• Visited September 2013