“This place is falling apart everywhere!”

Scandia Family Center
Ranked #6 of 23 things to do in Fairfield
More attraction details
Owner description: Scandia Family Center in Fairfield, CA is nine acres of entertainment and fun for the entire family. Our center offers a wide range of gaming facilities including arcade, golf, baseball and races. The arcade unit at Scandia Family Center includes more than 200 video games, such as pinball, air hockey and redemption skill games. You will for sure want to spend time at our two award winning 18 hole miniature golf courses with a variety of features. Additionally, we have state-of-the-art Lasertron Lasertag arena, lil' indy raceway go karts, waterbugs, baseball batting cages, and more. Looking for a location to plan your next special event? Scandia Family Center has a clubhouse that organizes a wide range of events and activities for children, and is perfect for groups with our available special events and birthday packages. We also throw the best parties around, and offer everything from simple birthday parties to grad nights to corporate team building. No matter what the occasion, we strive to make every moment you spend with us a memorable one. Come out and join the fun, at Scandia Family Center!
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I took my family here for a round of mini-golf and this was the worst place I have ever seen. The carpet on almost every hole was ripped up and bunched, the cement was falling off the walls and the place has clearly been neglected for many years. We also tried the go-carts, which seemed to be in much better repair, but the teen running the attraction, was bored, rude and seemed irritated that we were there. The boats were not working that day. I would stay far away from this poor excuse for an attraction.

2  Thank traveling_monster_me
There are newer reviews for Scandia Family Center

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were all adults and just decided to have our friends' birthday bash here. We enjoyed immensely the go-kart and the mini-golf. We saved a few bucks when we got the groupon deal of $10 for $20 worth of tickets. This place is really good for de-stressing haha.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Family of 4, we did arcade, mini golf, go carts and the bumper boats. We all had a really great time. Expensive...not something that you can do regularly.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We played mini golf and a few arcade games. The mini golf was okay, but the courses seemed in poorly maintained. Some of the arcade games also have some broken parts. Playing a pinball game, a broken part caused an unexpected delay and then a ball came jumping out and straight in the gutter. Did it twice, so a waste of money. Could not avoid it. They had batting cages and my boyfriend bought time to do some batting. After about 6 batting bouts, he was getting blisters on his hands so he asked at the front service desk if he had to use the time now or if he could come back tomorrow to use the remaining time after he got his gloves. He spent $20 and had only used about $6 or $7 worth of time. The girl up front said "Yes, of course.". We returned the next day and the card was not working. My boyfriend went inside to have it checked and he was told the time must be used on the day of purchase. No refunds. No exceptions....and obviously no training is given to employees on how things work or on "customer service".

1  Thank Nola R
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Took my boys here (ages 6 &4) for the day and they really enjoyed it and so did we.
We bought the wrist bands for unlimited rides and mini golf. Bumper boats were perfect in the heat and fun. The race cars were fun .... One complaint would be they need to put some shade up where the cars are parked because the seats were HOT. My 4 year old started crying. Lucky I was wearing 2 shirts and had him sit on my tshirts.
It's a little old and needs some spurcing up but overall it's a cute little place that we will come back to.